1 of 17
NEW SABRE 48SE
Call for Availability!
The Sabre 48 Salon Express was created and is equipped with the latest in technology. Her hull, deck and small composite parts are all built using Sabre Yacht’s VIP resin infusion process. This method of molding fiberglass parts is cleaner and greener: emissions of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) are dramatically reduced making our work environment better for our associates and the air in which we live and boat, cleaner. The infused composite parts are stronger, provide better durability and vessel integrity and yet they are lighter which lowers fuel costs.
Her pod drive train is the latest in technology. Pods offer quieter operation, better fuel economy than straight shafts and an unequaled ease of handling around the docks. She can cruise at speeds up to 30 knots while sound levels at cruise aboard the Sabre 48 Salon Express are an incredible low 74 Dba. Even at her wide open throttle speed, sound levels do not exceed 75Dba.
- Tier III emission certified.
- Pleasure craft rated VP D8, 550mhp @ 2900rpm engines.
- Integrated fresh water heat exchanger cooling system.
- Volvo-Penta 900mm Interceptor trim system w/ auto trim.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS)
- Active Corrosion Protection system (ACP)
- Volvo-Penta Clear Wake Exhaust bypass system (EVC controlled
- Dual Volvo-Garmin 8617 Multi-Function Displays (MFDs)
- Volvo-Penta Autopilot w/ Joystick Driving.
- Volvo-Penta IPS Plus Joystick Controller on Stidd Armrest.
- Twin Lever Shift & Throttle Control (EVC-E) w/ Single Lever & Cruise Control
- Triple windshield wipers w/ multiple speed settings.
- Windshield washers plumbed from the fresh water system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.