1 of 10
|Model||Sun Odyssey 349|
|Offered By||Dunbar Yachts|
The award winning Sun Odyssey 349 captivates with her pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. Designed by Marc Lombard and true to the values of the Sun Odyssey line, the 349 is the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Whether in the cockpit or at the helm, at anchorage or at sea, you will enjoy taking full advantage of this seaworthy, stable and easy-to-handle sailboat.
Escape from the everyday and taste the pleasures of family cruising. With two or three cabins, a spacious saloon and a very functional galley, the Sun Odyssey proves both well considered and inviting. High quality woodwork accents an incredibly bright, well-lit interior.
Come aboard the 349 and enter the world of Sun Odyssey…
$154,800* Starting at Price
* Recommended base price without commissioning and options.
SUN ODYSSEY 349
* Yanmar 21HP(3YM20) Shaft Drive.
* Shoal Draft 4' 10"
* 2 Cabin 1 Head, Oak.
* Excellence Pack includes :-
Shades and screens for hatches.
Rigid boom vang.
Shower in separate compartment with opening hatch.
Hot & Cold cockpit shower.
* Performance Pack includes:-
-Dyneema mainsail and genoa halyards
- Genoa lead rings adjustable from the cockpit.
- Spinnaker fittings
- Line bags in cockpit
- Windex 15
- Additional winches on coach roof with line clutches.
- Extra winch handle
-1 Raymarine i70 MFD
- Raymarine Depth, Wind & Speed transducers.
- Raymarine 50 VHF
- Raymarine Autopilot
* Sails & Rigging
- Rigging for Asymmetrical Spinnaker with fixed bowsprit
- Code 0 with furler.
- Self tacking jib hardware
- X Grid Mylar Taffeta self tacking jib.
- Classic mast with Taupe lazy bag and integrated lazy jacks.
- Adjustable backstay.
* Additional Equipment
- Composite Wheels.
- Air Conditioning.
- Dedicated Engine Start battery.
- 3 Blade folding propeller
- Fusion Stereo with speakers in cockpit and saloon.
-USCG Safety and equipment package
Epoxy Primed, Anti-fouled, Commissioned and ready to go.............................
|Engine Model||15 Kw|
|Length on Deck||9.96m|
|Fresh Water Tank||206 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||130 l ()|