1 of 13
DEALER STOCK ORDER of the EXCITING NEW J/9 DAYSAILOR.
Her features include;
• Easy-access cockpit with deep, secure 8.4' cockpit seats and backrests, self-draining cockpit and step-on transom for easy swim platform boarding.
• A deck layout optimized for simplicity and efficiency with sail controls led to the cockpit.
• 20” lifelines and rails with starboard and transom boarding gates for secure boarding from a dock or a launch.
• Keel-stepped, tapered aluminum mast with single spreaders.
• Jib roller furling system with single-line self-tacking option.
• Tiller steering – more responsive and maneuverable than a wheel, and the driver can comfortably sit with feet braced across the cockpit. At anchor, simply hinge up the tiller to expand one’s social area. And for solo sailors a belowdecks auto-pilot is available.
• Low VCG (vertical center of gravity) 4.9’ fixed keel standard, with shoal-draft 3.9’ optional.
• Auxiliary engine options: inboard diesel, inboard electric, or transom bracket for portable electric or 4-stroke gas outboard.
• Interior with main cabin seating, cooler, storage compartments, ventilation from two opening ports and skylight hatch, and a marine head system forward of the main bulkhead with privacy curtain and optional V-Berth package.
• Our order includes Inboard Diesel, Comfort Group, Sailaway Package, Two Tone Deck, V-Berth Option. Contact us for complete pricing and delivery information.
|Fresh Water Tank|