1 of 43
Rocknak's is a Global Agent for HH Catamarans
Family Cat with an Edge.
If catamarans were pets, you'd have your labradors, your poodles, and your plump content house cat. The HH 50 would be your pet Panther. It's gait is long, it's speed is fast, and it's abilities are fierce.
But...Unlike the Panther, the HH50 won't eat your young. In fact it will coddle them (and you) in quiet luxury as long distances melt away with performance cat capabilities. Morrelli and Melvin designed, Hudson Yacht Group built, and represented by Scott Rocknak.
Plan your custom boat with us. Discover the difference.
Balance of power and manageability. So what does that really mean? The 50' length allows the waterline to be long enough to carry a cruiser's inventory all the while making the math work for speed. The boat can still be handled by a couple both in terms of sailing and in docking.
All the things you would expect to find on a high-end catamaran and then include the HH Catamarans attention to detail and the speed of a Morrelli and Melvin design.
Push button control. Dual helms Built in davits. Ample storage. Air conditioning, generator, 1.5kw solar, B&G Electronics, long distance capable, ready to take you where you need to go.
To the un-initiated, today's catamarans might look quite alike. Interior plans all have the berths in the pointy and tail ends, big u-shaped settee. Perhaps there is a flybridge, a trampoline, or what not.
Where you start to see the differences with an HH50 are:
1) It has daggerboards. And not just daggerboards, but special high strength carbon fiber daggerboards.
2) Reverse bows. This boat has maximum waterline length for its size
3) Dual protected helms with immediate access to the decks.
4) All Carbon Fiber construction. What does that mean? The boat is lighter, stronger, and stiffer than fiberglass. It can also be lighter than aluminum.
5) It will be the fastest cruising cat around 50' at the shows. How do we know this? Because the computer says so. And it's been right on the HH55 and HH66 which are smoking the doors off other boats that have lined up to race them. Tune in to our sea trial coming up in February 2020.
6) The fit and finish is beyond what you're used to.
HH50 owners are gearing up for checkin' out. Sold their stuff, their businesses, researching their routes, joining the Arc, or are just headed for the horizon. Scores of boat shows, hundreds, if not more, hours of research, spreadsheets that would make an actuary proud, and dozens of conversations with everyone and their brother on why their boat is the cat's meow.
They chose the HH50. Hand built interiors fitted in epoxy resin infused carbon fiber hulls.There are not to many places where you can find a 5-axis router, a water jet, and a home-built hand plane right next to each other. And, all the while, meeting strict weight parameters to make each boat perform.
Get a sneak peak on the HH50. See the preliminary videos on our website.
All hyperbole aside, call to discuss the HH50. Visit the first North American delivery at the Miami Boat Show 2020. Arrange to visit the boats now under construction at the factory. We have a tremendous amount of material for you to pour over. People can take as much as a year to make their decisions. We're there with you. Call or email for any of the following. Visit our website for more information or visit our channel on YouTube for extensive videos on HH Catamarans.
Just email or call.
HH Catamarans with Scott Rocknak
|Length at Waterline||14.88m|
|Fresh Water Tank|