1 of 41
Brand New GT 41 model!
***Anticipated Arrival: October 2022***
The Gran Turismo 41 is a thoroughbred. She offers top levels of comfort and ample thrills behind the wheel, making her the ideal pleasure boat. A stunning combination of power and practicality, she is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
The new Gran Turismo 41 joins BENETEAU’s express cruiser line renewal, which includes six models from 32 to 50 feet. The goal of this 41-foot powerboat was to build on the legacy of the Gran Turismo 40, well-known for its seaworthiness and beautiful design, while taking the practical features and Gran Turismo signature a step further. She stylishly follows in the tradition of her predecessor and focuses on the comfort of guests on board.
A key feature of the Gran Turismo 41 is the hard top . It combines the largest opening possible to enjoy the sun and sea with protection for all onboard. In comparison with the GT 40, the Gran Turismo 41 has extra-slim uprights so that the interior is bathed in a greater amount of light. The very large sliding roof, which comes as standard, gives further access to the open air, while offering protection if the need should be felt.
With her sporty hull and slender lines, the Gran Turismo 41 immediately conjures up speed and elegance, but she was also created with entertaining in mind. Everything on board is devised to make life easier and more enjoyable: safe movement around the boat, a highly-social U-shaped salon, a functional outdoor galley, and many comfortable relaxation spaces.
The lower deck is extremely comfortable, making it ideal for cruising and overnights. Apart from the galley and the head, there are two closed-off private cabins, each with beds parallel to the boat’s centerline, offering optimum quality of life on board.
Air Step® technology increases the Gran Turismo 41’s speed and stability by increasing the volume of air inflow under the hull. She accelerates faster, optimizing speeds and reducing fuel consumption. This patent has stood the test of time and offers excellent seakeeping, simpler passage through the waves, linear acceleration, and easy-handling of curves. The "Air cushion" effect is reinforced by rear pads; V-shaped steps further improve the boat’s stability.
ADDITIONAL INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- SALON IN BORA BORA 51
- COMFORT TRIM LEVEL 2021: MULTIFUNCTION GARMIN 12" SCREEN, AUDIO PACK FUSION CONTROL, SPEAKERS IN SALON AND COCKPIT, 13 GAL COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR, ADDITIONAL HOUSE BATTERY, ELECTRIC TOILET, COCKPIT SLIDING WINDOWS
- PREMIUM FOREDECK PACKAGE IN MARLIN AUSTER: SUNBATHING MATTRESS, RETRACTABLE CANOPY, COURTESY LIGHTS
- AMBIANCE PACKAGE: COCKPIT PADDING, LEATHER COVERED SPORT CHIC HELM WHEEL, ACCENT LIGHTING IN SALON AND COCKPIT, WHITE LACQUERED DOORS IN GALLEY AND SALON, MIRROR IN SALON
- ELECTRONIC PACKAGE: GARMIN VHF & AIS, GARMIN AUTOPILOT, WIRELESS CONNECTION MODULE FOR IPAD, RADAR
- MOORING / ANCHORING KIT WITH STAINLESS STEEL ANCHOR
- COCKPIT AFT SUNSHADE
- WHITE EXTERIOR COCKPIT COVERS
- ELECTRIC AFT SWIM PLATFORM
- EXTERIOR COCKPIT WINDOW COVERS IN BLACK
- BOW THRUSTER
- 7.5KW GENERATOR
- AFT LIGHTING IN HARDTOP
- GRILL IN COCKPIT 110V
- COCKPIT ICEMAKER
- COCKPIT AIR CONDITIONING / HEAT
- SALON AND CABIN AIR CONDITIONING / HEAT
- CONVERTIBLE SALON TABLE
- VENETIAN BLINDS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.