1 of 9
Grand Slam Yacht Sales Inc.
ZAR 59 SPORT LUXURY
The new ZAR 59SL is finally arrived.
Second-born of the Sport Luxury line, a new series, however unchanged, that brings together all of the winning features that have led ZAR to be the point of reference in the world of Rigid Inflatable Boats.
It still maintains the great qualities of habitability, comfort, design and the special quality of navigation due to the unique ZAR hull design. The design of this new series, while remaining on the track marked by all emblazoned ZARs, rushes towards rays of light, unexpected angles and cuts surfaces which create harmony in the parallel deformity of the lines.
The ZAR 59 SPORT LUXURY: a medium / large boat to discover that move forward the concept of RIBs with attractive and innovative design and technology, top level features, high class finishing, and an enormous amount of attention to details, quality and construction.
It's a ZAR, it could not be otherwise…
• Anchor locker
• Anchor nose with stainless steel plate ready for electric windlass
• 3 front wide storage compartments
• 2 lateral bow compartments
• Wide rear storage compartment
• 2 confortable storage compartment on the rear engine cockpit
• Fuel tank about 160 L / 42 gal CE standard installed
• 2 seater drive console with internal storage compartment, hydraulic steering system and sport drive wheel
• Driver’s seat for seated or in a semi-seated position driving
• Under pilot’s seat compartment
• Double heavy rubber bumper
• 7 stainless steel handles for passenger safety
• 4 stainless steel cleats
• 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers
• Left stern deck stainless steel folding ladder
• Right stern deck
• bilge pump
• Repair kit, Inflating pump, pair of paddles
• freshwater pressure system with a water tank (about 60 L/ 16 gal) and shower;
• stainless steel tilting radar arch with navigation lights, horn; spot light;
• front sun pad extension with table that include boards and cushions. The center board comes with a stainless steel leg that can be used as a table;
• auxiliary motor support;
• fused switch panel.
• 7 kg /15 lbs stainless steel anchor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.