The Phantom is designed to meet demand for a high quality custom- series yacht offering versatile accommodation for discerning owners and charterers looking for the ultimate expression of style.
This remarkable motor yacht combines superb standards of craftsmanship with the very best in cutting edge design. London- based designer Reymond Langton's signature plum bow provides the Phantom with a sleek, aggressive profile and terrific through-the-water performance. Built and finished with the outstanding attention to quality and detail you'd expect from this pedigree shipyard, everything else about the Phantom will take you by surprise.
Max Draft: 7.9'
- 230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase AC system 24VDC
- 2 x Northern Lights 115 kW @ 1,500 rpm with manufacturer's sound shields
- Electronic governors for paralleling & synchronisation (optional)
- Generators to auto-start (optional)
- 1 x Northern Light emergency generator approx. 55 kW for MeA compliance (optional)
- Victron Dakkar 24/5000, 115 VAC 60 Hz inverter
- 2 x sinewave 24/5000, 230 V AC 50 Hz for electronics
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Fresh Water Tank
12491.85 l ()