1 of 27
This is an example of a very nice, loaded out, clean 2019 Scout 380 LXF. This vessel is one of Scouts S Class models. This means it is a vacuum infused carbon fiber hull that gives you the best strength to weight ratio in its class.
The boat is not only fast it but with the sea keeper is super stable and runs extremely good. The owner has added about every option possible to this boat. The 425 XTO Yamahas are maximum power for the boat and only have 304 hours on them. The Fischer Panda generator is enough to power all the systems on the boat and allows you to do overnight trips and be very comfortable.
If you are looking to get out with the family and catch the fish of a lifetime or just go island hopping this is the boat for you.
- Triple 16" Garmin XSV Displays
- 4' Open array Radar
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin VHF Radio
- B175 thru hull transducer
- Fusion Stereo with JL Audio Speakers (10), AMPS (2), Sub Woofers (2)
- Remote Spotlight
- Ghost boat monitoring system
- Zip Wake trim auto trim tab system
- Lumitec underwater lights (5)
- Carbon Fiber 18' Outriggers
- 100 Gallon Livewell
- Full cockpit swim platform folding with armstrong dive ladder
- Retractable Rocket Launcher and Sure Shade on the Hardtop
- Chill plates in the fishbox
- Sea Keeper
- AC/ Heat Helm and Cabin
- Joystick with Spotlock
- Marine Grade Head enclosed
- Microwave, Single Burner Electric Stove top, and Refrigerator in cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.