1 of 18
HYSUCAT (HYDROFOIL SUPPORTED CATAMARAN) MAIN FEATURES:
• Patented design
• The basic principle of the Hysucat is an efficient hydrofoil system in the tunnel
between the two hulls. The foil system consists of a main foil slightly forward of the
longitudinal center of gravity and twin rear foil struts. What the hull achieves is a
smoother, faster, more economical boat.
• The technology at the core of the Hysucat brand also allows extreme high-speed
operations in excess of 70 knots
• The seating configuration and console design are flexible, enabling a variety of
seating options with enough space for up to 14 people.
• The 28 rib offers key benefits and comforts that make it the perfect choice for
clients in leisure/cruising, commercial/transportation and government/military
- Higher top speed
- Improved sea keeping in rough seas
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Increased range due to lower fuel
- Wave dampening
- Dry ride
- Improved load
The involvement of Hysucat 28 rib’s as the official chase-boat at the Louis Vuitton America’s
cup world series prove again the amazing capabilities of the vessel.