1 of 11
Length: 13,25 m
Beam: 4,16 m
Draft: 0,80 m
Displacement: 11.616 kg
Engines: 2x Volvo Penta D6-370 DPH
Engine hours: 530 h
Fuel tank capacity: 2x 550 L
Water capacity: 120 L
- Yacht was hangared every winter.
- The yacht is 100% operational and ready for use.
- Registered in Poland, currently in Croatia.
The entire interior is finished in Lati Gray / matte - wooden floors in the living room and kitchen, carpets on the wooden floor in the living room, electric windows with curtains, entrance curtain, sofas in the living room made of eco leather in colors matching the walls. Two bathrooms with showers. The galley is equipped with an electric cooker and a microwave, a two-chamber sink embedded in a stone countertop, a capacious 180-liter refrigerator.
The yacht also has a washing machine with drainage to the gray sewage system.
- Trip Computer
- Bow & Stern thruster
- Automatic Benet Trim Tabs
- Raymarine Chartplotter 1xEs127- EU and 1xE125
with fishfinder with GPS and Q24c 18 digital radar
- Raymarine autopilot
- VHF Raymarine RAY 240E + antennas
- Rear view camera
- Electrically retractable HD LED 32 "TV in the living room
- Extensive audio system
- Chain length counter
- Buttons for pulling the anchor on the bow
- Bed for HB Techninics inflatable boat
- Hydraulic gangway
- 120mm hydraulic bathing platform
- Air conditioning
- Antifouling - hull cover with anti-fouling paint,
- LED lights (in the cockpit, on the platform, half-decks),
- Fender holders integrated with the rails,
- Windshield washer system,
- Tarpaulin for aft cockpit, front and side windows,
for mattresses in the bow.
- Sunbathing mattresses on the bow
- Teak all over the boat
- Painting the hull + superstructure + targa
- Multifunctional sofa in the cockpit
- Refrigerator in galley (135L)
- Electric ceramic cooker (two hobs) in galley (230V)
- Shower in bathroom
Galeon extended and refreshed its mid-range segment with a hardtop variant of the acclaimed 420 FLY. The main focus of the design was to flawlessly integrate a bright and welcoming interior with the sporty and dynamic character of the 430. The forward-facing glass roof effortlessly slides back yet is quick to close if the weather gets harsh.
Notice the single sliding, glass panel over the cockpit area as well as the patio doors granting easy access to the saloon. The aft-facing loungers will slide when needed, creating either a great dining or leisure area at the stern. The main deck boasts plenty of space and features a dining table, sitting areas, a well-equipped helmsman’s station and a galley.
Similar to the 420, the sliding bed raises the number of berths to a class-leading eight. The plethora of interior design options allow for the yacht to be fully customized. Three bedrooms down below provide ample headroom and make use of two separate bathrooms for optimum comfort and privacy. The 430 features a stylish, relaxing interior thanks to high-quality fabrics, luxury fittings and top-of-the-line equipment.