2018 Boston Whaler 380 Outrage
This lightly used and well equipped vessel is in great condition. An estimated 350 hours. Available for viewing today!
The all-new 380 Outrage® delivers a full-spectrum, pinnacle experience, performing beautifully as an offshore fishing platform, an entertaining vessel, a yacht tender or all of the above. The roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with optional removable table and an optional Summer Kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered hull and triple Mercury® Verado® engines work together to provide remarkable efficiency, reliability and smooth, predictable handling. Experience true Confidence to the Core with the new 380 Outrage.
Features may include:
- Amenities for serious fishing include a 60-gallon transom livewell, a converting leaning post and ample strategically placed rod holders.
- Cavernous “garage” storage beneath the bow lounge accommodates dive tanks, life jackets and more.
- Air-conditioned helm deck boasts seating for the captain and two companions with bolsters and fold-down arm rests.
- Fully integrated hardtop offers protection from the elements.
- Dual widescreen helm displays feature state-of-the-art Raymarine® navigational technology and offer full control of the stereo as well as the Mercury propulsion system.
- Spacious air-conditioned cabin features a fully enclosed head for added comfort and privacy.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- 10” Stainless steel pull-up cleats: bow (2), spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
- 10” Stainless steel cleats: stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Anchor roller davit - stainless steel thru hull
- Bow eye – heavy duty polished stainless steel
- Chrome Boston Whaler Logo
- Dive door - molded fiberglass boarding door on port side with removable stainless steel dive ladder with dedicated storage in transom seat
- Drink holders – stainless steel; (2) in bow, (2) in hawse pipes, (2) at helm, (2) at console lounge, (2) in cockpit couch armrests and (4) in couch flip table
- Full coaming bolsters from bow to stern
- Lighting – LED courtesy lighting throughout cockpit, blue rope lighting
- Lighting – LED courtesy lights in mechanical bilge (4- white), bow seating storage compartments (3-blue), anchor working area (white) and console storage (3-white)
- Livewell - pressurized (60-gallon) located at the transom on centerline with acrylic lid, blue interior with removable divider and dual red LED lighting (2000 GPH pump)
- Rails - low profile interior bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Rails - cockpit toe rails - stainless steel
- Rails - grab rails - stainless steel; forward lounge (2), couch leaning post, cabin companionway
- Rod holders – stainless steel gunnel mounted; at bow (4), stbd cockpit (3), port cockpit (2), integrated into hardtop frame (6)
- Rod holders – stainless steel transom mounted (2)
- Rod holders - under starboard gunnel (3) for 6’ rods (deleted with cockpit seating option)
- Rub-rail - heavy duty white rub-rail with stainless steel insert
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Swim platform with recessed telescoping boarding ladder and grab rail
- Under gunnel storage shelf with downrigger weight holders (2 per side)
3800 NW 27TH AVE
MIAMI. FL 33142