1 of 71
Platinum Yacht Sales
This 2017 Sea Ray 460 Sundancer embodies all the celebrated qualities of Sea Ray's iconic Sundancer line. Its open floor plan and thoughtful amenities contribute to an overall sense of ease and flow, at once inviting and invigorating. Generous, interconnected social zones make the Sundancer 460 perfect for gathering with friends, while high-end finishes and a sleek, elegant profile instill pride.
Purchased from our dealer new , please see full spec's for dealer options.
Please note 75k option with Zeus!
EXTERIOR LIGHTING PKG
ZEUS QSB 6.7 (500) DIESELS
SY TAUPE/SILVER PKG
SALON SOFA W/BED
TEAK COCKPIT TABLE
DARK CHERRY HIGH GLOSS
CHERRY WOOD BLIND UPGRADE
LIGHT TONE EXTERIOR
LIGHT SOLID SURFACE
TEAK FLOORING, HYD SWIM PLATFORM
STG CABINETS - MASTER REMOVED STBD SEAT
HI-LO SALON TABLE
INTERIOR CARPET RUNNERS
FWD STRM BEDDING TOPPER
TV-FWD STATEROOM W/BLUERAY
OPENING SIDE WINDOWS-WINDSHIELD
MESH WINDSHIELD SHADES
COCKPIT CANVAS ENCLOSURE
HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM
LIGHTING - UNDERWATER WHITE
FLAG & FLAG POLE
RAY ES128 CHART/AUX DISPLAY
OPEN ARRAY RADAR
FUEL TRANSFER PUMP (DIESEL)
ALL CHAIN WINDLASS
OIL CHANGER SYSTEM
CUSTOM WOOD FLOORING
• Open floorplan. The Sundancer 460 is designed to flow from space to space with the sunroom and cockpit being connected by sliding glass doors, and the stairs to the lower cabin falling under the open-atrium effect of the helm. The cockpit has steps leading to wide-pathway access to the bow, all of which creates separate areas all unified to be one space.
• Full-beam master stateroom. She is rated to sleep four-to-six people, and the highlight of those accommodations is the master stateroom. It has a queen-size berth with innerspring mattress, storage, private head, a setee to starboard, and 32” HD TV all standard.
• Aft galley. A gourmet-ready galley is handy to both the cockpit and the salon. The solid-surface countertop with stainless steel sink and faucet sits to port in an L-shape with a microwave, two-burner stove, and storage cabinets in cedar. Across to starboard is more counter space that lifts to reveal storage, as well as a double-wide refrigerator and freezer next to a wine locker.
• Sunroof. Situated above the helm is a large, retractable sunroof that rolls back and opens nearly half the ceiling space up to the sun.
• Wood flooring in salon and galley. The option exists to upgrade both the cockpit and aft swim platform decks to teak, but standard in the Sundancer 460 is decking, which is stain and moisture resistant as well as having a “grip” that curtails slipping.
Extending the social space. The Sundancer 460 is all about entertaining and cruising, and the swim platform supports both activities. The platform comes standard with a fiberglass no-slip surface, concealed reboarding ladder, and is extended for added functionality.
The swim platform can be upgraded, as in the cockpit with teak. It can also be outfitted to lift in and out of the water on hydraulics with integrated steps. Most notably, however, is the transom galley option, which installs a grill, counter space, faucet, and sink all hidden under a lid on the transom.
All this makes for a patio-like atmosphere, which extends into the cockpit area as well. Access to the cockpit comes to port through an acrylic door with a stainless steel frame, just near the molded-in steps leading to the side decks.
The view from inside the is 360-degrees with windows wrapping back from the helm windshield all the way around to the aft sliding glass doors. Another option for more natural light is the remote-controlled electric retractable sunroof, which takes up nearly half the sunroom’s overhead and can change the dynamic and atmosphere in the sunroom with the flip of a switch. An HD TV with Blu-ray player comes standard and sits just above the counter space over the refrigerator and freezer to starboard.
Air conditioning comes standard on the Sundancer 460 with 30,000 BTU in the main deck cabin.
Finally, the salon and galley come standard with a high-quality wood decking that is both stain and moisture resistant. A teak option is offered.
Helm seating. The sunroom’s wood decking continues through to the helm. The helm seat on the 460 is double-wide and can fit two, with adjustable armrests, flip-up bolsters, and high-quality upholstery.
The dashboard. The dash is simple and direct, with a large footprint of instruments making everything easy to find, reach, and operate. A Raymarine eS12 widescreen color GPS/Chartplotter comes standard and it is integrated with HD closed-dome radar.
Also standard are bilge and cabin high-water alarms, a compass, digital remote control for the boat’s audio system, and power-assisted tilt steering via stainless steel wheel with leather grips.
Digital Throttle & Shift, Joystick. The Digital Throttle & Shift system comes standard, as does the joystick control system -- both ideal for navigational precision, particularly when docking or other tight scenarios. This can materially improve the life of your boat and ease any concerns a buyer new to sport yacht navigation may have.