£185,000 (A$323,083) VAT incl.
|Hull Warranty||3 years|
|Offered By||Sea Ventures (UK) Ltd - Sea Ventures|2017 Jeanneau NC 11
NC11 for sale in excellent condition throughout. A 2017 model, built December 2016.
High specification which includes: bow thruster, stern thruster, cabin heating, radar, autopilot and loads more options besides.
Now ashore and available for viewing at our offices in Swanwick Marina.
Please call Mark or Chris on 01489 565444 for more information or to arrange a viewing
Motor Yacht Information
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Model year: 2017
- Build Year: 2016 (HIN: FR-SPB TV310L617)
- Category B - 10 persons
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 11.15m / 36 ft 6 in
- Beam: 3.74m / 12ft 3in
- Draft: 1m / 3ft 3 in
- Air Draft: 2.87 - 3.68m / 9ft 4in - 12ft
- Displacement: 5925kg
Engine make: Volvo Penta
- Model: 2 x D3.200 200hp inboard diesel engines with stern drives and electronic controls
- Hours run: 290
- Engines & drives serviced October 2022
- Antifouled October 2022
- Fuel: 720 litres
- Water: 250 litres
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Webasto cabin heating
- Electric toilet
- Wheelhouse carpet runner
- Bilge storage
- Additional 12v battery
- Electric glass sliding roof
- Remote control searchlight
- Full aft cockpit enclosure
- External screen covers in Sunbrella charcoal
- Double berth conversion in saloon
- Cockpit sofa cover
- Warm air diesel cabin heating
- LED lighting in cockpit and side deck
- TV aerial with additional 12v socket for TV in saloon
- Trim tabs
- Fusion Audio system
- Raymarine eS127 Multi function display with P97 transducer, Navionics cartography and WiFi module
- Raymarine AIS650
- Raymarine Ray260 DSC VHF
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine Quantum radar
- 12v Horn
- Navigation lights
- Oven and grill in lieu of microwave
- FUSION sound system
- Electric windlass
- Battery charger and 240v system
- Screen demister
- Teak cockpit floor & bathing platform
- Cockpit sofa with cushions and cover
- Cockpit locker
- Cockpit lighting
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- Bathing platform and ladder
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
Picture an apartment terrace with an exceptional view of the sea...
Full sun exposure all day long and comfortable, chic, contemporary interior design...
The stunning NC11, a fantastic way to experience life on the water.
- A spacious, open cockpit with central bench seating and twin access to the swim platform
- Direct access from the cockpit to the saloon through individual panel sliding glass doors, for a maximum opening width
- Direct side access to the helm via the wide, secure side deck
- Large glass panels in the roof, with opening glass sunroof, for panoramic views
- Warm, contemporary decor
- Panoramic views of the sea (windows in the hull, glass panels) from the saloon and cabins
- A bright, spacious saloon, entirely open to the cockpit, with a sofa, convertible seating to cockpit and a bench seat for two at the helm, facing the sea
- A galley perfectly integrated into the interior design of the saloon
- An owner's cabin with a view of the sea
- A head with separate shower compartment
- A second cabin with a view of the sea and 2 single berths (convertible to double)
Directions to Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Walton Marine are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
|Engine Model||D3 200DP|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Fresh Water Tank|
2023 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440
2022 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 LEGEND FLY - IN STOCK NOW
2023 Jeanneau MERRY FISHER 895 SPORT
2023 Jeanneau MERRY FISHER 1295 FLY