INVINCIBLE 36' OPEN FISHERMAN
Designed by renowned naval architect Michael Peters, the MPYD patented, high-performance "Stepped-Vee Ventilated Tunnel"(SVVT) hull creates the lowest drag coefficient of any mono hull in the world. This means increased speed, better fuel economy than conventional stepped hulls, and an all-around better ride.
The Invincible 36’ Open Fisherman is available with triple or quad outboards. With top speeds in excess of 65 Mph (w/ Triples), the 475 Gallon fuel capacity will get you to the farthest fishing grounds and back with speed and comfort.
Beautiful fit and finish, state-of-the-art construction, and the implementation of the highest quality materials available. This combined with fantastic customer service and attention to what the customer desires separates owning an Invincible from the rest.
Features may include:
- Above and Below Deck Livewells Totaling 110 Gallons
- Deluxe Console with Fully Lined Interior - Room for Full Sized Head
- Exceptionally Generous Under-Deck Storage
- Under Gunnel LED Lighting
- High Speed Pickups for Livewell Seachest
- Retractable Clear Cover for Electronics Area
- 2 Aft / 1 Midship 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Uflex Power Assist Steering
- Vaccuum Bagged Cored Hull Construction
- Waterproof Switches & Circuit Breaker Protected System
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware