$59,900 (A$86,234) VAT incl.
2016 Nitro Z21
STUNNINNG AND LIKE NEW, this 2016 has everything you need to land the biggest fish in the tournament. You MUST SEE to appreciate how clean this boat is. Sure, you could buy a new one, but this might be just as clean for a fraction of the price.
Contact Seth Chandler
to arrange a showing on this amazing bass boat
Manufacturer Provided Description
Bred to be a champion, the NITRO Z21 is our most advanced bass boat ever.
We've built this 21' 2" (6.45 m) dominator from scratch with input from our Elite tournament anglers and NITRO, with a totally redesigned lower-profile hull that maximizes performance while minimizing weight and wind resistance.
Tournament contenders wanted a bigger boat without sacrificing speed and performance. Done. High-tech fishermen wanted room for an optional 12" fishfinder on the bow panel and on the driver's console. Done. Anglers who brave the lake in any weather wanted advanced drainage on deck. Done. Everyone wanted an integrated, heavy-duty insulated cooler. Done.
And that's just the beginning. Incredible storage throughout holds dozens of rods and loads of tackle. All-stainless steel locks and latches add security and durability. Digital bow and console controls give you pushbutton functionality.
The sum of all things bass fishing, the Z21 is the most lethal tournament force on the water. Get over to your local NITRO dealer soon and see it for yourself.
- Improved hull design w/Rapid Planing System™ for superior ride & handling
- Huge, 45 square foot front deck w/new storage layout for maximum fishability
- Bow navigation lights integrated into the gunnels to make room for an optional flush mount 12” fishfinder at bow
- Better-insulated cooler under bow deck step w/dry storage sandwich tray
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/bigger recess for foot pedal
- Port rod organizer holds 10 rods, w/room for more below
- Drainage channels in bow deck to keep compartments dry
- Console features multi-function gauges, backlit control pad, & mounting area for optional 12” flush-mount fishfinder
- Wider, slide-adjusting tournament-style suspension seats w/removable 3rd seat & integral net holder behind seats
- Tandem-axle trailer w/color-matched fiberglass fenders, hull-protective carpeting, larger steps, submersible LED lights & improved, angled backup lights
- Length: 21' 2''
- Bottom width: 74"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 55 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Beam: 95"
- Approx. weight: 2150 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4050 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Max. weight capacity: 1800 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 825 Lbs.
- Storage length: 24' 4''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Non-skid bow mat
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Magnetic under-lid lure holder/organizer
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Spare prop holder
- Remote oil fill (OptiMax® motors only)
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Elite-7 CHIRP Combo fishfinder w/GPS
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
- LED courtesy light
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Soft-touch waterproof digital switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 22-oz. (.62 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilge
- Emergency Start System
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch & trim switch w/capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- Electrical Control Module (ECM)
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 3-bank (30 amps total) onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Trolling motor power distribution panel w/three 50-amp circuit breakers
- LED console courtesy light
- Integrated bow navigation lights w/stowable stern light
- Automatic LED-lighted bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion-resistant wrap
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- 3-across seating w/adjustable helm & passenger bucket seats & removable center cushion
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Molded utility rigging compartment w/removable storage tray
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 21.5-gal. (81 L) cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in dry item tray
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Two insulated aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- Rotomolded Guardian™ w/rounded corners
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Pump-out system on both livewells
- Dual remote drain controls
- Stainless steel propeller
- 16° variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots, better handling & a drier ride
- 3" (7.62 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- 12" (30.48 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® only)
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/dual swivel wheels
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible LED lights
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
L OptiMax Pro XS
1986 Merritt Tropical Rover
Panama City, Florida
At Ease Yacht Sales
2020 Fountain 38 Center Console
At Ease Yacht Sales
2014 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 855
At Ease Yacht Sales
1971 Hatteras 45 Hatteras Convertible
West Palm Beach, Florida
At Ease Yacht Sales