1 of 15
+34 934 186 632
Winner of the Copa del Rey and the Maxi72 World's championship in 2019. With remarkable results in the previous years.
Price at request.
• Palma Vela: 1st
• Corfù Race: 4th
• Copa del Rey: 2nd
• Maxi72 worlds: 2nd
• Voiles de Saint Tropez: 2nd
• Capri sailing week: 1st
• Rolex cup St Tropez: 1st
• Giraglia: 2nd overall
• Copa del Rey: 2nd
• Maxi72 Worlds 2nd
• Voiles de Saint Tropez 1st
• Rolex cup St Tropez: 2nd
• Copa Del Rey: 1st
• Maxi72 World’s: 1st
Engines: Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110 HP
Propeller: 22.25' diameter bronze propeller
• 2 x Xtreme morse cable control cables
• Customized Morse cable mechanism from Spinlock source
• Air vent installation
• Retractable Prop system by Cariboni in titanium.
• Complete fuel system. Goodridge
• Carbon fiber waterlock and exhaust
• Racing style cooker and sink carbon autoclaved moulded shelf
• Nomex cored ultralight carbon floorboards
• Custom gimbled composite WC
• Carbon engine box cover and panel
• Faro Processor Advanced Instrument system
• 3 x Garmin GNX 120 Displays on deck
• 4 x Garrnin GMI 20 Displays on deck
• 1 x Garrnin GMI 20 Display underdedc
• Runner load Displays (tbd)
• B&G Top mast Wands x 2
• Panasonic Tablet Toughbook Computer 'Navigator Tablet
• Signet Speedo sensor
• Airmar depth sounder
• Novatel DGPS system
• Hatch watertight system
• RUT950 LTE WLAN Router
• Satelite Fleet Broadband 250
• AIS, WiFi Antennas
• Broadband 4G Antenna
• B&G Deckman C-Map USB
• Panasonic Toughpad MK3
• load Mini 2 16GB
• Zeus Multifunction display
• 2 x 6 5mm dram endoscope thru hulls
• Marine Grade VMG Navigation tights
x 12V / 90AH Lithium batteries
• 3 sets North Sails 3Di Raw
• 2 sets Quantum 2019 (Jib - Main - GS - Code Zero - SS)
Cylinders @500 bar for the following functions: Forestay, Jib Cunningham, Jib Top luff tensioner, Genoa Staysail tensioner, Jib Up/ Down x 2, Jib in, Main Cunningham, Outhaul, Deflector, Mast Base, Nang, Mast Jack is connected manually.
• Ultralight hollowed minimum drag toe rails
• Air pressurized foredeck sliding hatch with Staysail and sheets doors
• External Companionway sliding hatch
• Flush stanchions sockets
• Adjustable helmsman upstands (Zero, 15 and 25 degrees of heel)
• Adhesive cockpit floor non skid
• Female moulded carbon fiber rudder with autoclaved rudder stock
• JP3 self aligning Upper rudder bearing model 48.20.28
• JP3 self aligning Lower rudder bearing model 48.22.16
• 750mm diam double system carbon quadrant
• PCT made carbon pedestals
• PCT made 1200mm diameter pre preg carbon wheels
• 2 x JP3 Titanium 5/8" sprocket steering heads.
• 4 x 100mm diameter Winmar blocks
• 7mm steel Steering cables
• Custom autoclaved fixed carbon bowsprit
• Titanium pignose fitting
• Carbon airfoil shape bobstay
• Blocks, Sheaves, Tracks & Cars supplied by Winmar
• Stoppers and Jammers supplied by Spinlock
• Organizers and metal custom parts supplied by Spinlock Custom
• Riders supplied by KZ Marine NZ
• Spinnaker sheet reelers supplied by Diverse Yacht Services UK
• Extra unexpected material D-Winch System Supplied by Stay in
Phase and Harken Italy
• Drive Carbon Pedestals by Stay In Phase by SiP)
• Gear Boxes and Overdrives by SiP
• Carbon Shafts, Couplings, Glue and Components by SiP
• Disconnect buttons for clutches by Harken
• Composite parts by SiP
Fire Extinguishers: 2
Liferaft: 1 x UltraLite 10C and 12C Carbon Canister
Category 1 complete pack from Ocean Safety including:
• Anchor and warp
• 20 x Spinlock racing inflatable lifejackets
• 7 x Equiplite 7DS offshore lifeline anchoring points
• West engineering OSR compliant titanium stanchions
• Carbon OSR compliant carbon pulpits and pushpits
• Steel wire lifelines
CFD optimized fin keel
High resistance steel keel strut made out of Grade Dillimax 690QL (Similar to
Weldox700) to designer specs.
Keel assembled with CNC milled lead and composite leading and trailing edges
covered with glass and carbon.
Keel Tenon CNC milled and aligned with testing jig on CNC hulU mould reference
Inconel bulb and keel bolts and nuts.
Bulb milled to excat weight once installations are completed.
The design has been developed to minimize weight and windage.
The structure is fully optimized for minimum weight and maximum stiffness.
State-of-the-art FEA design tools have been utilized to optimize the layouts,
laminate specs and details designed and built in accordance to ISO structural
regulations to Class A with plan approval by Germanischer Lloyd.
Hull and Deck moulded from CNC machined toolin.
The hull and deck constructed from Intermediate and high modulus unidirectional
pre-preg carbon in Kevlar honeycomb sandwich.
Additional optimized unidirectional carbon epoxy pre-preg reinforcements in way of
all deck fittings and other highly loaded areas.
Structural internals are L flange style capping and built from vacuum consolidated
unidirectional pre-preg carbon/Kevlar honeycomb construction.
Non- structural internal components are built from unidirectional Prepreg
• 1 x Rotary on aft pedestal 700 bar max
• 2 x Manual for trimmer with Carbon handles
• 5 x Bilge pump Whale Orca Auto 1300 GPH
• 3 x Bilge pump Whale Orca Auto 2000 GPH
• Automatic switches and non return valves for the above
• 2 x Whale Gusher Urchin model hand pumps
• 1 x Whale Gulper 320 emergency electric bilge pump
• 2 x Vetus flexible racing water tanks
• Manual sink pump
• Through hulls for the above mentioned composite WC
• Mauri designed and built carbon passerelle
• Mauri designed and built flag pole
• Galvanized cradle
• 1 x 40' Workshop and tool container fully operative
• 1 x 40' Sail container with full racks
• 2 x container 40 ft
• 1 Van Iveco Daily
• 1 Chase Boat 14 mtr (2 engine 300 hrp)