1 of 70
ICE 62 "SUEÑO".
Hull Carbon/Glass Composite.
It is an elegant luxury-sport-cruiser above 18 meters in length designed by Felci Studio and constructed in the ICE YACHTS shipyard in Salvirola.
The hull and deck in hybrid carbon and fiberglass are laminated on a female mold using an infusion method, while the carbon structural elements are laminated on installation and under vacuum. The yacht's lines are by Umberto Felci, and are a development of his work on the Felci 61, a project designed to compete in the Mini Maxis, where they have enjoyed great success.
CEO of the yard Marco Malgara says that "The Ice 62 is an example of what we mean by a 'grand luxe' yacht - refined interiors combined with a personality suited to racing. If I had to describe her features, I'd mention her lines, her prestigious appeal, and her seaworthiness and performance, under sail and engine power. The Ice 62 is a special craft that can handle full canvas at wind speeds of up to 28 knots. We've verified this first hand!"
And sail area on the Ice 62 means 216 square metres of mainsail and genoa on a carbon mast. The same material is used for the boom and telescopic bowsprit. There is a lifting keel that allows the yacht to enter even extremely shallow waters, with a draught ranging from 4 metres to just 2.50 metres. The deck is clean and uncluttered, with a dual helm followed by a generous open space, the guest cockpit furnished with a table.
4 cabins, sleeping 6 guests + skipper overnight
3 heads with shower
The interiors are centered on the large saloon - and here, the raised level of the floor and long side windows of the deckhouse provide passengers with a perfect view of the surrounding environment.
The saloon, which offers a dining area to port and a sofa with a skipper table to starboard, provides access aft to two double cabins and ensuite bathrooms.
Forward of the saloon lies a third skipper cabin opposite the galley to starboard and then comes the owner's suite with a double bed.
Two couchettes in a V-layout for the crew complete the interiors for this four-cabin version.
Practical and safe kitchen layout with large servicing and preparation areas.
Key equipment includes:
- Large double door fridge + freezer
- 3 stove Oven
- Wine Cooler
The simple interior design of the first Ice 62 is enhanced by the use of attractive woods & leather in structures and finishes, as well as high-end equipment and fittings. "That's why we've called this model a luxury-sport-cruiser," Malgara concludes. "It's a sporty boat that offers guests the interiors of a luxury yacht."
- Generator Fischer Panda 8000i
- 24V - New 2021 Service battery bank
- Mastervolt Easy View battery monitor unit
- Mastervolt Battery Charger 12/25
- Mastervolt Battery Charger 24/100
- Mastervolt Inverter 24/1500
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Serie E
- VHF Raymarine 260E with AIS
- Raymarine electric autopilot ACU-400 control unit
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch E-series plotters
- Raymarine Autopilot P70 Control Head
- 2 x Raymarine i70 displays
- 4 x Raymarine MFD 20/20 displays on the mast bracket
- 24BTU Air-conditioning in salon
- Webasto heating in all cabins
- Electric garage door Barka
- Garage fits 2.85m tender
- Bimini for all the boat
- Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Shower
- Exterior Speakers
- Lights: Genova light (flush deck)
- Deck Light & Engine light
- 2 Spreaders light
- Boom light
- Two Hikvision cameras on the mast transmit front and aft view to the display in salon
- Large Fridge with two doors (Fridge + Freezer)
- Second Fridge in Galley
- Carbon Gangway
- Bowthruster 13kW SidePower
- Watermaker Schenker 100l
- Water Boiler
- Tecma electric WC
- Sockets in every cabin, in-salon and on the deck
- Carbon pedestals with controls for all winches, main traveller, keel operation, anchor operation, gust emergency button
- Carbon wheels
- Carbon bracket for 20/20 display
- Carbon bracket for radar
- Carbon bracket for GPS antenna
- Marco bilge and water pumps 4 lockers for ropes, hoses etc in cockpit
- Deck navigation light + Mast navigation light
- Decorative Bulwark lights Tecnical light in garage, engine room, saillocker
- Dinghy with electric outboard
Sails and Rigging
- Jib One Sail, vertical battens, furling.
- Main One Sail, battened
- Code 0 furling
- Carbon mast Sparcraft with internal mastjack
- Carbon V-boom Sparcraft
- Harken Mainsail Track with Switch Battcar System Electric full size Main Traveller
- Bamar flush-deck electric Jib furler MEJS 1.02
- Harken Jib travellers with cars
- 1 x Harken electric Performance 60 at the mast
- 1 x Harken manual Performance 60 at the mast
- 2 x Harken electric Performance 80 for Jib and Gennaker sheets
- 2 x Harken electric Performance 70 for Main sheet
- 8 x Spinlock XX Powerclutch, holds loads 50% higher than any conventional clutch, with smooth and controlled release
- All dyneema ropes
- Cariboni Hydraulic System, the best on the market, includes:
Backstay Vang, Outhaul, Jib halyard, Keel and Mastjack internal
- 2 x Liferaft 6PAX each
- Epirb 406 Mhz
- Flares Kit
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- VAT Paid
- Bulkheads are laminated to the hull and deck and are also the part of the structure
- Carbon rudder, JP3 steering system
- Weldox retractable keel with T-bulb, CNC machined
- Lightweight panels in interior
- Seasmart flush deck hatches
- Just 5 seacocks in living area (comparing to 20-25 in most of the boats)
- Structural tanks
- Large sail locker with dedicated bilge pump
- Retractable 2m carbon bowsprit
- Anchor rack is foldable to the locker, with pneumatic support
- Cockpit, coachroof, sideways and bath platform in teak
- Hull and Deck are glass-carbon composite, infused by epoxy under vacuum.
- Structure is carbon, laminated on place to the hull
- Powered by 150hp Volvo Penta diesel engine with 1700hours run.