2015 Fairline Squadron 6520m
€1,500,000 (A$2,189,596) excl. VAT
MUĞLA, TurkeyLocal Delivery Available
2015 Fairline Squadron 65
Used Private and engine, generator and hull maintained regularly every year.
Ready for the season.
Price includes comissions.
For further information please contact.
ABC YACHT BROKERAGE & CHARTERNevzat MENEVŞEYacht BrokerNaval Architect & Marine EngineerCell Phone & Whatsapp: +90 530 021 14 53Office: + 90 252 313 79 60Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAIRLINE SQUADRON 65
With an increase in size comes an increase in the ability to really impress. This 65-foot Squadron appears to go one step further than similar sized boats on every level.
Sumptuous furnishings and hand-worked cabinetry are hallmarks of the Squadron range. Nowhere is it more elegantly expressed than in the long, wide single-level interior - a testament to the 65’s ingenious flat floor design. Having such uncomplicated, single floor levels is normally reserved for much larger yachts, but our designers have achieved just that on this 65-footer. An elegant, beautifully proportioned Squadron awaits you.
Hullform and Construction
- All gel coat and glass fibre hand laid with unidirectional, biaxial and woven rovings
- Antifouling protection to hull
- Deep 'V' forward; 18° deadrise aft
- Design, layout and detailing by the Fairline Design Team. Naval architecture and structural engineering by Bernard Olesinski
- Full length moulded spray deflectors
- Holding tank(s) with electric pump
- Hull/deck join bolted and bonded
- Hydraulic hi/lo bathing platform for tender launching and recovery
- Integrally moulded engine bearers
- Isophthalic gel coat backed by isophthalic resin-rich powder-bound glass mat
- The deck incorporates polyurethane foam cores for high strength and excellent thermal insulation
- The propellers are set in semi-tunnels enabling the engines to be located further aft, also reducing draught and improving efficiency by reducing the shaft angle
- Thermal insulation to forward cabin and upper deck roof space
- Transverse frames and longitudinal stringers throughout hull
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Fresh Water Tank
1154.55 l ()
2019 Lagoon 42
2023 Majesty 100
Umm Al Quwain, United Arab Emirates
2010 Ferretti Yachts Altura
2005 Ferretti Yachts 731