2014 Admiral Silent 7623m
Price Drop: A$246,745 (18 Jan)
|Offered By||IYC|2014 Admiral Silent 76
Contact us for additional information
- Access to the Saloon from the cockpit is via a set of teak covered steps, backlighted on the bottom side, with stainless steel handrails on side. The ladder structure is made of aluminum. A custom double sliding, smoked glazed access system is installed at the companionway. This system has a mechanically balanced and assisted operation. The access ladder continues aft, in order to give access to the guest area, and features a plexiglass divider between the steps going outside and the ones which give access to the guest area. Below the ladder, in the foyer, a little settee or alternatively a little storage or oilskin locker find place, while below the steps going down into the foyer, which can be removed, there is an access to the main electric switch panel.
- Going into the saloon there is a large table to starboard which serves an ‘L’ shape large settee, leather upholstered. The table has a veneered top panel with stainless steel details and it features a sliding mechanism. There may be also additional stools in order to create more sitting area. Alternative custom tables are available on request.
- To the aft side of the sitting areas, on the bulkhead, a good size mirror TV finds place.
- A custom drinks locker is fitted forward, surrounding the mast area.
- To port side there is a bar area which also works as a kitchen island and which can be provided with tall stools. The island is covered with ‘slatelite onice classico’ on the saloon side which is also backlighted.On the port side, the galley and the chart table find place.
- The material used within the saloon are ‘Eucalipto fumé’ for the joinery, white leather stainless steel strips for the floors and white leather and sand nabuk leather for the headlining.
- The hull sides, hullports and hatches recesses are upholstered with brown leather, while the venetian blinds are made of wood and leather.
- The sofa is white leather upholstered.
- The same material used within the saloon are also used for the main foyer, which is virtually a continuation of the saloon itself.
- The Deck Saloon is extremely light and airy, with four bonded to coachroof windows and two opening deck hatches. There are also two long non-opening hullports, one per each side.
- These hullports contribute to the great feeling of light and space, giving a panoramic view whilst at anchor.
- The aft cabin is configured with a double berth which is centreline, one pouf which serves a dressing table and an office desk, plus two large hanging lockers, with drawer and locker space. There is access to the ensuite aft bathroom which is split in two parts, located forward to both sides, one for the shower and the other one for WC, both served by a washbasin. This cabin is also provided with a safe, flush fitted with digital keypad.
- This bathroom is split in two separate areas, on port and starboard side. The starboard side one includes a separate shower by Bianchi e Fontana and a washbasin; the shower walls and floor as well as the bathroom floor, walls and washbasin counter top are all covered with San Laurent marble with part of the shower corners to be backlighted. Also the washbasin is hollow into the same material and has taps by Fantini and plumbing by Paffoni.
- Forward of the master cabin are a pair of guest double cabins, one either side of the corridor.
- One of those cabins is configured to be an upper/lower berthed cabin, while the other is double berth one. Each has ensuite WCs and showers and an hanging locker. The beds also feature a big storage space under the slats net which can be lifted up.
- The port side bathroom features a washbasin and a Tecma electric wc (black color) and the same material as per the starboard one but has Alpilignum joinery instead of marble which is fitted on the floor and on washbasin counter top and stowage doors only. This bathroom also has a ‘mirror TV’ which is hidden behind the mirror.
- Headlining for both bathrooms are made of white leather covered panels. Quality large type mixer taps, thermostatic shower controls and fittings are by Fantini and Inda.
- The two aft guest’s bathrooms serve the two aft cabins and are almost specular. They are both fitted with a separate shower by Bianchi e Fontana and they feature walls, floors and washbasin counter top in “Slatelite Selene”. The headlining is made of “Dani Boxland” leather and of varnished panels. The wc’s are Tecma electric (black color). Both the bathrooms feature quality mixer taps and thermostatic shower control by Fantini and fittings by Inda. In particular the taps are fized to floor and have a cylinder design.
- The washbasins are mounted on the slatelite counter top and are by “Glassdesign” (color black); the port side one is a gum type (flexible).
- In both bathroom there are rollaway stainless steel wirings fitted in the shower which can be used to hang wet clothes; in this way the shower cubicle can be used as an oilskin locker.
- Lockers for wash bags, cleaning materials and linen stowage are provided.
- Forward from the saloon, which also include the galley on the port side, there is a VIP double berth cabin which uses the all beam of the yacht and has an en-suite good size bathroom on the starboard side. This cabin is also provided with a safe, flush fitted with digital keypad.
- The VIP bathroom takes the all length of the VIP cabin and is placed on starboard side. The shower walls and washbasin top are made of “Slatelite Elios”, while the other walls feature an “Alpilignum” joinery. The floors are made of “Calacatta Oro” marble which is also backlighted into the shower. The headlining are made of “Dani Boxland” leather.
- Hidden behind the mirror, a TV finds place too.
- The wc is an electric Tecma (Black color) and the quality mixer taps and thermostatic shower control are by Fantini, while the bathroom’s fitting are by Inda. The washbasin is a ceramic type, squared, over counter top mounted, by “GSG Ceramica” (glossy white color).
- 3 x Crew members in single beds & bathroom
- The Crew head which is accessible from the crew cabin only, features a Corian type floor with integrated grate for shower drain. The bathroom has an integrated shower and for this reason all the wall, lockers and other surfaces are made of easy to clean material, like Corian or similar. The bathroom has taps and shower fittings by Paffoni and a Tecma electric toilet (white color).
- In the bathroom as well as in the cabin itself there are rollaway stainless steel wirings fitted which can be used to hang wet clothes; in this way the bathroom can be used as an oilskin locker, while the cabin area can be used as a drying area.
Audio / Visual Equipment
- Salon: Satellite + Fusion HiFi (Apple)
- Master Cabin: TV + infotainment System
- VIP: TV + infotainment System
- Guest Cabins: TV + infotainment System
- Crew (Bunk beds cabin): TV + infotainment System
- Two Yanmar Common Rail 4BY2-150 diesel engines, 150 hp at 2900 rpm, are fitted. The gearbox is from ZF, which gives a reduction of 2.45:1 and incorporates an 8-degree down angle.
- Two custom closable 3-bladed 22" diameter fixed pitch propellers are connected to the engines via two 40mm diameter stainless steel shafts, through two Bronze P-bracket and a PSS water-lubricated lip seal stern gland system; 2 x foldable 4-blade propellers are also available
- A tunnel type (15kW) SP240 TCi Side Power electric bow thruster with speed control PPC 800 is fitted as standard. The unit allows excellent manoeuvrability.
Generators and Electricity
Generators (overhauled in 2021)
- 1 x 20Kw Kohler
- 1 x 13 kW Onan
- Shore Cable: 1 x 63 Amp
- Frequency Converter: 220V AC 50Hz
- Main Power System: 24V
- Lighting: 24V
- Emergency Lighting: 2 x 14 V Batteries
- Alarms and Communications: Schneider Touch Panel
- Battery Chargers: 2 x Skylla-T4, 100A/24V
- 10 x AGM Type
- 2 x 24V Emergency
- 60.000 BTU Condaria reverse cycle 220 V air conditioning, 8 units
- 2 x boom lights over cockpit;
- Pair of down and up spreader courtesy lights
- Master gaiter cover in waterproof fabric
- 2 x Led Underwater lights
Bilge Pumping System
- Electric bilge pumps (x6) by Rule + air membrane Jabsco (x2)
- High level bilge alarm with double level sensor
- Whale manual bilge pump operated from the side of the cockpit and fitted with a metal deck plate.
- Emergency, electric bilge pump by Gianneschi, with manual clutch, rated to pump approximately 125 lpm.
- Fuel supply is from 2 aluminum tanks totalling 1900 litres, including the return tank.
- The tanks are fitted with one inspection cover each.
- The tanks have their own remote deck fillers and the breathers are located on mast.
- A duplex Racor fuel filter and water separator unit is installed with warning lights at the electrical panel. With this system each filter can be isolated whilst maintaining the all machinery up and running, allowing in-use filter replacement and cleaning.
- Water supply is from two structural tanks totalling 1360 litres. The GRP tanks are treated with inert gelcoat, fitted with baffles and provided with multiple inspection covers. Each tank is filled from a remote deck filler and breathers are also fitted.
- Hot water is from one insulated 80 litre Quick B3 80 water heater; the water is heated by the engine's heat exchanger, or by a thermostatically-controlled 220v, 1,2kW immersion heater element powered by the generator or dockside power.
- The tank is fitted with a thermostatic safety blender valve.
- A water maker from Idromar, model MSK 18, producing up to 180 lt/h, is fitted as standard and it’s located within the engine room with easy access for maintenance.
- A tank gauge system is installed and linked to all tanks, enabling fuel and water levels in each tank to be monitored. Back-up calibrated dipsticks are also installed.
Grey water System:
- There are three Sanisplit pressure lines which serve two grey-water GRP or Alluminum Alloy tanks (totalling 220 lt) located in the engine room, fitted with a float switch and a Gulper pump, giving automatic evacuation of all showers, washbasins and galley sinks.
- The vessel is fitted with 5 x Tecma macerator toilets. The bowls for these toilets are in black porcelain and feature a soft close lid. The system use a freshwater flush system.
- 1 x aluminum ‘black water’ holding tank (110 lt) is installed as standard in the engine room and serves all five WCs. The tank is configured for discharge below water with additional ability to be pumped out from deck via flush-mounted deck fittings. The tank is fitted with electric tank capacity gauge.
Safety and Security Equipment
- Liferaft x 12 pax
- EPIRB Sailor Cobham 4065 / Search and Rescue Transponder
- 14 x Fire Extinguishers
- 1 x Safe in Master Cabin
- 1 x Safe in VIP Cabin
- VHF: Raymarine 60/70
- VHF Handheld with Bluetooth
- WiFi Antenna with double sim slot
- Radar Raymarine 170 Multi
- Echosounder: Raymarine 170 Multi
- GPS / Plotter
- Axiom Pro 12
- 2 x Raymarine (new in 2022)
- AIS Axiom Pro 12
- Autopilot Raymarine automatic pilot with T3 hydraulic linear drive unit. Type SPX-30 SmartPilot course computer and p70 x 2 Control Head at pedestal and at chart table.
- Chart Plotter Axiom Pro 12 (x2)
- Wind Instruments / Speed Log Raymarine 170 Multi x 2
- The hull is moulded in GRP from female moulds; it uses a high properties gelcoat and the internal side of the hull is vacuum infused with isoftalic plyester resin while the skincoat features a further application of vinylster resin in order to avoid and limit osmosis.Additional reinforcements are included to the keel area , the keel longitudinal, mast bulkhead, structural P-brackets, engine room basement, forestay and hull stringers. Limber holes which penetrate structural areas and/or tubes are installed at appropriate points on stringers, bulkhead – landings and floors;
- Moulded in GRP with a PVC foam cored structure for strengh and insulation. In load bearing areas the core is replaced with plywood for additional strength, and all load bearing fittings have backing plates. The hull to deck connection is achieved by bonding the deck onto the return flange of the hull and using the glue approved by Class rules in order to create a structural junction.
- The weather deck, cockpit seats, sole areas and part of the coachroof area are finished with teak planking (10 mm.). This is laid using epoxy adhesive , with no visible fastenings.
- The areas either side of the main companionway are finished with teak planking, with open stowage areas and stainless steel rails.
- All lockers drain outside and their hinges and catches are recessed or hidden into Teak planking, as appropriate
- The keel is a high performance bulb design. The ballast keel is made of lead casting bolted to the GRP hull with stainless steel bolts. Ballast weight is approximately 14,800 kgs. .
- The keel is designed to combine moderate draft with good sailing performance due to its efficient shape and side winglets. The centre of gravity is very low due to the fact that the centerboard is made of cast iron while the actual keel is made of lead.
Mast and Boom:
- Conventional alloy spar (made of two parts) with Ronstan track for in-boom furling mainsail with top tapered (last 3 meters).
- Custom carbon boom – deep and trapezoidal section incorporating Bamar furling system and electric motor for in-boom furling mainsail.
- Triple spreader rig with tapered aerofoil spreaders (21° angle).
- Mast & Boom and Mast & Vang connections are custom made in aluminum and feature a special, custom made concealing cover, made of carbon, which gives a unique design.
- Also the vang itself feature a custom made concealing cover, made of two carbon conical blocks.
- Stainless steel opening pulpit.
- Lopolight port and starboard lights.
- Stainless steel pushpit with gate for boarding.
- Lopolight stern light.
- Custom stainless steel and teak made ensign bracket.
- 650mm stainless steel custom stanchions and bases with double stainless steel rod guardrails. Higher stanchions are available at no extra cost.
- Pair of gateway stanchions for side gates.
- Stainless steel telescopic and retrictile stemhead fitting with single roller designed to stow a 70kg (approximately) Rocna anchor. The chain flows into the stemhead arm itself, without the need of having an external chainplate.
- Stainless steel removable boarding ladder at transom. (on request)
- Pair of custom stainless steel, leather upholstered backrest seats fitted at the helm positions.
- 6 x Pairs of 400mm stainless steel ‘pop-up’ mooring cleats with chafe strips to deck edges.
- 4 x Pairs of aft ‘pop-up’ fairleads and cleats in proximity of the transom bulwark.
- Deck fillers - 2 x fuel, 2 x water and 1 x waste.
- Retractile capstan for mooring lines at bow – Sanguineti Chiavari (1000 w)
- The cockpit is split into separate guest and steering/crew areas, although they are both on the same level.
- The main companionway features a double large horizontal sliding hatchway with stainless steel frames and grab rail. The sliding mechanism is manually powered.
- The guest cockpit is over 3m long and self-draining as it’s on the same level of the main deck. There are also cockpit drains which ease the water to drain away while at sea and going upwind. There is a clear walkway giving excellent access from the companionway to the helm positions and side decks, all on the same level.
- The cockpit features two teak-topped opening, sliding and telescopic tables. The tables are permanently installed and have seats on three sides due to the cockpit design. The table is provided with a cover. Under one of the cockpit seats a top opening fridge finds place.
- Three pairs of flush mounted waterproof loud speakers are mounted in the guest cockpit with their own cockpit mounted remote control unit for the dedicated ‘cockpit’ CD/Tuner head unit (head unit installed below decks). Two of those speakers are used by the vhf system, as external loud speakers.
- The helm position has twin custom GRP and aluminum steering pedestals incorporating all the standard controls and instruments with plenty of room for additional equipment, if required. Each pedestal has a flush-mounted compass with internal lighting. There is a double lever engine control fitted at the starboard pedestal. The wheels are fitted in a reverse position, giving easy and safe access to the instruments mounted on both pedestals.
- At the helm position an aluminum rollbar finds place. This is the base where the two fixed points for the mainsheet system are fitted.
- Aft of the helm positions is a clear flat deck area, which may be filled with cushions, creating a sunbathing area. This area also includes two big lockers with flush-to-deck lids, teak covered; they are designed to host two life rafts or alternatively one can be dedicated to a life raft and and the other one to store lines.
Garage and bathing platform:
- The yacht is built with a flap-down full beam transom, raised and lowered hydraulically, which also gives the main access to the garage. The garage can host 3 seabobs with manual crane (option). Alternatively part of the garage can be arranged for storage purpose.
- The bathing platform created by the transom once it’s open is provided with a demountable stainless steel bathing ladder and it’s covered by teak planking.
- A removable ladder also connects the main deck to the transom when open. Alternatively also the passerelle can be used for this purpose.
- There is a hot and cold freshwater deck shower located in the dinghy garage which can be used on the bathing platform thanks to a flexible hose.
- The garage door is also provided with an emergency system for opening the garage, which is placed close to the waterline, protected by a stainless steel screwed in cap and which can be operated by a person in the water.
- The yacht may features a custom cockpit hard top on request, which gives a very good protection to the all cockpit and helm positions. This feature is unique on yachts of this size and contributes to the overall design of the yacht.
- The hard top will be finished at owner’s choice and it will have an aluminum structure, attached to the aluminum roll bar which is placed aft. The practical functions of this will be both spray hood and bimini.
- The hard top will have a glass cover and an opening area which may be covered with acrylic material as Sunbrella, with battens. This cover will be kept in place by a push-lock system or it will operated with an electric system on request. A rain cover will be provided too.
- The hard top also features side glasses which deliver complete protection to the forward end of the cockpit seats.
- A new anchoring system is installed below deck and within the anchor chain locker (main & auxiliary). The70kg (approximately) Rocna anchor stows into the retractable stem head fitting.
- 120 metres of 12mm calibrated, galvanised chain is fitted to match the windlass. The chain is fastened at its 'bitter end' to a through-bolted stainless steel attachment with substantial lanyard.
Hatches, windows and portholes:
- Lewmar opening hatches throughout the yacht (with custom handles and hardware)
- 1 x Over forward crew cabin.
- 1 x Over forward VIP cabin
- 1 x Over VIP bathroom.
- 2 x Over main saloon
- 1 x Over garage (with teak planked lid)
- 4 x ventilation portholes in the owner’s master suite bathrooms and in the aft guest’s cabins bathrooms are provided on request, in addition to the standard forced air system. The natural ventilation comes from the cockpit through plexiglass grids concealed in the cockpit seats side surface.
- Custom main companionway with double sliding and balanced hatch system, stainless steel frames and grab rails (by SeaSmart).
- 1 x Custom GRP hatch to cover anchor stemhead locker.
- Custom direct bonded, curved and flat, non-opening frameless deck saloon windows smoked glass made (by Viraver).
- 8 x Custom direct bonded non-opening frameless hull windows, smoked glass made (by
Rigging and Sails
- The vessel is fitted with discontinuous Maxspar rod rigging for the 3- spreader rig. The standing rigging includes a split backstay which is made of high performance steel for the actual backstay and Dyneema for the backstay legs, with plates below deck;
- Discontinuous rod rigging for tip-cups.
- Enclosed rod rigging special screws (barrel pin).
- Stainless steel rod, which incorporates high strength, low stretch and high corrosion resistance.
- Stemball spreader links and stemball tang fittings used throughout.
- Total weight of standing rigging is: kg 340;
- Nr.1 Main Halyard (2:1) Dyneema 16mm;
- Nr.2 Headsail/Blade Halyard Dyneema/Dynaone 16/14mm;
- Nr.1 Storm/Jib Halyard Dyneema 14mm;
- Nr.1 Boom Topping Lift Dyneema 16mm;
- Nr.2 Asymmetric Halyard Dyneema 16mm;
- Nr.1 Mainsheet Dyneema 16mm;
- Nr.2 Blade Jib Sheets Dyneema 16mm;
- Nr.2 Storm Jib Sheets Dyneema 14mm;
- Nr.2 Reef Lines Dyneema 16mm;
- Nr.2 Checkstay Runner Tails Dyneema 18mm;
Backstay and Vang Hydraulics:
- 1 x Cariboni hydraulic backstay tensioners with mechanical lock-off.
- 1 x Cariboni hydraulic vang with carbon cover.
- NB: All above are finished in black anodised alloy cases. The backstay tensioner is placed below deck.
- Operation of these rig hydraulics is powered via a push button console fitted on pedestal and with a manual backup control unit close to port pedestal.
- 2 x Stand Up Single Block on bulwark
- 2 x Pad Eyes
- The system uses an auto/tacking jib with single track and single car.
- The car can be also used for the removable staysail.There is a single jib sheet, going from
- the traveller up to the mast and then down concealed under the coachroof and back to one of the aft winches.
- Bamar electric headsail furling which gives push-button reefing and furling of the jib.
- Unit finished in black anodising and stainless steel and concealed below deck to create a flushed bow area.
- Manual backup.
- Dual controls are provided for each headsail furling function, so the sail may be furled from either side of the cockpit.
Storm Staysail System:
- Removable storm jib stay.
- Storm jib halyard.
- Cariboni hydraulic tensioner
- Fittings, tip-cups, etc., for discontinuous rod rigging.
- Deck ring fabricated in spartite (composite) x 2 kits.
- Conduit for masthead instrument wiring.
- Steaming/Deck Floodlight.
- Spinlock ZS rope jammers for storm jib and blade jib halyards.
- Spinlock ZS rope jammers for mainsail halyard and topping lift.
- Spinnaker gear is available as an option.
- Lopolight tri-white light at masthead.
- Mast jacking manual system .
Sails (by North Sails):
- Mainsail - SRP 105 - 5 x full-length carbon battens, loose foot, two rows of reefing points each with custom leech reef blocks.
- Mainsail boom cover in acrylic.
- Furling & Selftacking Jib – SRP 105, including a foam luff pad and UV stripes.
- All sails feature a custom graphic design.
- Bora 4-plates electric hob
- Bora extractor fan
- Oven Bosch
- Grill: Bosch
- Refrigeration: 2 x Frigomar
- Freezer: 1 x Frigomar
- Icemaker: 1 x Vitrifrigo
- Washing-Dryer in Crew Cabin
- 2nd Onan generator installed
- Generators overhauled in 2021
- Raymarine GPS/Plotter new in 2022
- Upgraded windlass with 2 x anchors
- Upgraded infotainment system
- Fusion hifi system installed
- 2nd 24v battery charger installed
- Ice maker / freezer installed
- Front lounge area with pole sun roof installed
- Crew cabin upgraded with 3 x beds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Model||Common Rail 4BY2-150|
|Engine Model||Common Rail 4BY2-150|
Speed & Distance
|Fresh Water Tank||1300 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1600 l ()|
2009 Tecnomar 100
2015 Cerri Cantieri Navali Cerri 102 FlyingSport
Call for Price
Tivat, Porto Montenegro, Montenegro
2011 Maiora 27S
2008 Sunseeker Predator 52