1 of 30
|Model||10.5m Diesel Inboard|
|Class||Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB)|
|Offered By||Zephyr Yachting|
Technical Specification for Whitmarsh 10.5m RIB-Tender:
▪ Hull Construction
Hand laid Layup with E-glass CSM/Bi-axial with GRP using Vinylester resin for maximum
strength & Osmosis protection. Hull colour light Aircraft Grey.
▪ Tube Colour to Client Requirements
White tubes, 580mm tapered tube with seven chamber design and pressure relief valves as
standard for maximum safety. Manufactured with ‘Henshaws’ Orca Hypalon 1200 gsm
▪ Composite Teak for Maximum Durability and Practicality
Using the ‘Esthec’ composite synthetic decking system in ‘Buscuit’ colour with White seams.
▪ Integral 4 Point Lifting System Built in to the Hull with Slings Supplied
▪ 500 Litre Aluminium Powder Coated Fuel Tank
This will be a rolled edge construction for maximum safety and strength
▪ 40 Litre Fresh Water Tank/Aft Deck Shower.
▪ Stainless steel radar arch
Manufactured with 100mm 316 stainless tube.
▪ Stainless Steel Stem Tow Points
▪ Stainless Steel Boarding Support/Handrail
▪ Shore Power/ Battery Charger
Electrical Install / Switching
Standard ‘hagar’ protection breakers with ‘Carling’ console switching.
▪ Pumps and Drainage
x2 ‘Rule’ 2000 gph bilge pumps fitted. The first will be fitted in the aft bilge. The second will
be fitted in a sump tank just below floor level behind the back seat to catch water from the
▪ ‘Lopolight’ LED Navigation/Anchor lights
▪ LED Cockpit Lighting
8 Low level flush mounted LED lights in Red..
▪ Underwater Lights
X2 Series 6 Aqualuma lights fitted.
▪ Illuminated arch Logo
▪ 12v Charge point
▪ Fusion Stereo/IPOD Docking Station with x2 Cockpit Speakers
▪ Raymarine E90 Widescreen Chartplotter, Raymarine 49E VHF
All cockpit upholstery is finished in a high quality Vinyl material with piping colour coded to
match the boat colour scheme. The helm seats will be four ‘Recaro’ style race seats in
▪ Lightweight Overall Boat Cover
Manufactured in ‘Stamoid’ lightweight fabric.
▪ Stainless Steel Performance Propellers
It is our aim to use the highest quality components together with proven tried and tested equipment and rigging methods
to provide the most reliable and durable product possible. We reserve the right to change or modify the equipment used
to continue our policy of ‘relentless pursuit of perfection’
|Engine Make||YANMAR 8LV|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 x 40 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 x 500 l ()|