€1,100,000 (A$1,636,072) VAT incl.
|Hull Material||Fibreglass|2013 Princess V57
Light Oak interior wood, satin finish • Three cabin version • Crew cabin • Onan
11Kw generator • Cockpit wetbar with electric BBQ • Reverse cycle air conditioning • Hydraulic passerelle • .Raymarine
SHD digital colour radar • Dishwasher • Washer/dryer • Icemaker • Watermaker 160L/h, Dockmake
Manufacturer Provided Description
With her sleek and dynamic profile, agile and exhilarating performance and extensive interior accommodation, the V57 is an exceptional sports yacht.
Incorporating the very latest Princess hull design and resininfusion technology she combines strength with fuel efficiency, exceptional volume and comfort.
A large sunbed, extensive seating and well equipped wetbar create a highly sociable cockpit which can be opened up to the main deck saloon via triple glass sliding doors to create one vast entertaining space. The tender can be stowed in the large garage or on the submersible bathing platform which enables effortless launch and recovery or provides the perfect beach from which to swim and enjoy the anchorage.
The main deck saloon is light and offers a tranquil escape from the heat of the day yet a truly exhilarating ‘open boating’ experience is only a touch of a button away via the large sliding roof.
The lower deck offers class leading space and incorporates three beautifully styled en-suite cabins including a midships owner’s stateroom and a double VIP forward. It is also a highly flexible layout with optional scissor berths available for the forward cabin and an optional dinette in lieu of the starboard bathroom if additional entertaining space is required. A further cabin for crew or occasional guests can also be specified in place of the large lazerette in the cockpit.
- Power-assisted steering system
- Bowthruster (120 kgf/265 lbf)
- 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 220v/240v generator (7kW)
- 240v shore power with 80-amp float battery charger
- Remote control electric anchor winch
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
- VHF with DSC R/T
- Colour chartplotter/GPS
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Refrigerator with deep freeze compartment
- Cockpit wetbar including sink, refrigerated coolbox, electric barbecue and storage
- Electric quietflush toilets
- 32" LED slimlineTV/DVD in upper saloon
- Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/stairs to side decks
- Cockpit seating/dining area
- Cockpit sunbed and cushions
- Electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Electro-hydraulic opening garage with storage for tender or jet ski
- Electro-hydraulic raise/lower transom platform
- Transom gate
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Cockpit cover
2 x 800mhp Speed range: 33–35 knots
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Fresh Water Tank||401.25 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1832.14 l ()|
2007 Bavaria Sport
Novigrad , Croatia
2018 Princess 55
2008 Princess V53
2006 Sunseeker Predator 72