Code O Norwegian Stream is in outstanding condition as shown in the photos.
A trailer is coming with the boat, see photos.
Great day boat for racing or cruising with a small crew or with a family (easy access to the boat and sail handling operations, furling foresail, and spacious cockpit). A sun bathing area has been designed at the aft of the boat, ideal place after swimming, protected by the bulwarks.
Racing : fun, speed and offshore safety. Code 0 has been designed for a manageable sail plan, a spacious and efficient deck layout. The stability provides the crew comfort, the helm and the handling have great feel. This boat performs on every point of sail.
- Length overall: 9,95 m
- LWL : 9,30 m
- Maximum beam : 2,70 m Air draft : 13,70 m
- Lightship weight : 1 950 kg
- Lifting keel: 800 kg
- Draught: 0,70 m / 2,20 m
- Main sail: 32 m²? NEW IN 2017
- Jib, self tacking, zipped on the forestay (stowage): 18 m²
- Code 0 on bowsprit: 40 m² -
- Asymmetrical spinnaker on bowsprit: 75 m
- Materials: hull sandwich carbon epoxy – mast carbon – deck : latted wood
- Sails : 1 mainsail (32m²), 1 spinnaker (75m²), 1 jib (18 m²), 1 genoa, Code 0 (40m²)
- Carbon mast
- Automatic self-tacking jib rail
- Carbon bowsprit
- Rigid boom mainsail vang
- Lifting keel with hoist system on an electric winch
- Inboard diesel engine
- Mainsail cover
- Sound system with IPod player
- Leather work
Call Pierre for viewing.