1 of 24
2013 Beneteau Oceanis 41 'Sandro', ready for pick up in Panama, ready to sail the Pacific.
We handed over Sandro to her current owners in France 2013 and have followed her story of travels every since. She has been very well cared for by loving owners and updated along her travels to ensure comfortable, safe passages.
Notable points include:
- 3 cabin / 2 heads layout in classic beneteau Mahogany.
- Yanmar 40 HP engine with folding propellor.
- Bow thruster.
- Classic dacron mainsail with three reefing points and lazy jack bag.
- Furling headsail.
- Asymmetric rigging and sail (old).
- Telescoping pole for headsail.
- 3 x manual winches (1 on coach deck and 2 aft)
- 1 x Harken electric winch (on coach deck for the main halyard and sheet).
- 2nd stem head roller.
- Electric Windlass.
- LED Nav Lights.
- TransOcean 6 life raft with deck cradle or transom locker storage.
- 5 to 6 person dinghy.
- 3.5 hp outboard.
- 570L fresh water storage in two tanks which can be linked.
- 200L fuel tank.
- Simrad colour chart plotter in swivelling table pod.
- 1 x electric pump toilet forward and 1 x manual pump toilet aft, both with holding tanks.
- Auto Pilot.
- VHF radio.
- Sonic Hub Sound System.
- Custom stainless steel arch at stern for solar panels and satellite communications dome antenna.
- Inmarsat sat phone and data connection.
- 4 house batteries, 1 starter battery and two bow thruster batteries.
- Remote control electric transom.
- 2 burner stove with oven/grill.
- Safety gear.
- Australian registration.
Mostly unused for the past 2 years due to Covid, she is now antifouled, serviced and ready for new owners to enjoy.
Price is Ex Tax and excludes European VAT and Australian duty and GST.
Contact Flagstaff Marine for more information.
|Wind Speed and Direction||✓|
|Fully Battened Mainsail||✓|
|Gennaker Cruising Spinnaker||✓|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fresh Water Tank|