Spars and Rigging:
- Offshore Spars standard modulus carbon fibre four-spreader fractional rig mast, discontinuous rod standing rigging and 25 degree swept back spreaders. Spinnaker track on mast. Steps on mast.
- Carbon fibre Park Avenue boom with internal lights.
- Reckmann Hydraulic furling forestay (genoa).
- Reckmann electric inner forestay furler (staysail).
- Spinnaker pole – carbon fibre from Offshore Spars and full spinnaker system.
- Track on boom for sun awning.
- Halyards led internally.
- Spare main halyard incl sheave and sheave box.
- 3 x Reefing lines led to mast base.
- Lazy jacks with jammers on mast.
- Extra halyards.
Note: Mast was out of the boat 2017-8 at Nautor service yard in Scarlino and fully checked including testing of rod rigging, parts refitted and replaced as needed and mast re-painted.
- Blocks by Harken. Spinlock Jammers.
- Harken main and genoa sheet tracks.
- Main traveller controlled hydraulically.
- Hydraulic sheet and halyard winches.
- Bosch Rexroth hydraulic power pack operating genoa furler and mainsail traveller.
- Manual rigging hydraulics by Navtec operating:
Vang; Backstay; Staysail halyard; Genoa halyard and Outhaul.
- Primary - 2 x H B1110.3 STHEASA.
- Secondary - 2 x H B1110.3 STHEASA.
- Main sheet - H B1110.3 STHEASA.
- Halyard - 2 x H B70.2 STEA electric, at mast.
- Mast winch - B70.2 STEA.
- Running backstays - Additional winches at cockpit 2 x Harken B.60.2STA.
- Additional - 2 x B 60.2 STA on coamings in aft cockpit.
- All by North, Italy.
- MAINSAIL - Spectra/Carbon - new 2015 (first used for sailing from Tahiti to Australia).
- GENOA - Spectra/Carbon - new 2015 (as at April 2016 not used, light use since).
- STAYSAIL - Spectra/Carbon - new 2016 (delivery May).
- GENNAKER - 2009 (light use only and in good order).
Deck Gear and General Equipment:
- Hydraulically operated bathing platform with teak surface with wireless remote control.
- Transom door seals pneumatically preventing water ingress.
- Telescopic Gandola retractable electric gangway in stainless steel and teak (3m).
- Pulpit and pushpit are 740 mm high and made of Ø 32 mm stainless steel tube.
- Pushpit has gates for easy access to bathing platform.
- Carbon fibre white painted radar post mounted through aft deck (removable).
- Cockpit table with fridge unit built in.
- Combined bathing/swimming ladder.
- Sounding rods for fuel/water tanks.
- 6 x camping gas bottles.
- Suction lifters for interior floorboards.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel retractable anchor arm.
- Mooring cleats on bow and stern, pop-up mooring cleats midship.
- Anchor windlass - Lewmar 3000 windlass recessed in anchor locker (remote control also in aft cockpit (wireless controls).
- Mooring windlass - retractable Sanguinetti mooring winch on foredeck.
- CQR 110lbs anchor with 90M of 12mm chain (chain new 2020).
- 25Kg Fortress anchor in bow locker (10m chain, 80m rope).
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood over main companionway.
- Retractable bimini over guest cockpit.
- Bimini over helm.
- Steering wheel covers.
- Padded cover for cockpit and saloon tables.
- Mainsail cover.
- Sun awning (over the boom) white (2015).
Tender & Outboard:
- Teak tender mounting brackets on foredeck.
- Outboard bracket on pushpit
- Zodiac dinghy 3.40, 2014.
- Honda 20hp outboard, new 2020.
- Deck jackstays in webbing.
- Safety belts for navigator and cook.
- 1 x 10-person liferaft.
- Softex total flooding fire extinguisher system for engine and generator space (remote controlled).
- Portable fire extinguishers in interior.