1 of 23
Everglades has taken innovation even further with our Everglades 320EX. It immediately becomes clear why EX stands for Express in our 320EX - the first of our complete line of Express styles to come. There's the roaring twin Yamaha 350 V8 outboards and standard Westerbeke generator, of course. But there are tons of other ways to express yourself with our 320EX, too. The 320EX has everything you could ever want in a 32-foot boat. There's a fully enclosed helm deck with a standard rear enclosure and a dedicated A/C system, a fully adjustable premium captain's chair with a footrest. Passenger seating on the lounge to port is the perfect height for comfortable cruises. And the full-height windows, port, and starboard offer an obstruction-free view and provide complete weather protection for the entire helm deck. Down below, 6 foot 4 inches of standing headroom in the main cabin, an enclosed head with a wet shower, a full galley with a single burner stove, a combination microwave/coffee maker, and a mid-cabin bunk make overnight voyages feel like home. Plus, a second dedicated A/C system and E-plex touch panel in the cabin allow passengers to control interior systems from below. Serious anglers will appreciate the huge cockpit and the bait-rigging station, complete with a cutting board, tackle storage, and sink. Transom fish box and live well handle your bait and your catch. Under gunwale storage and the large steps to port and starboard, walkways complete the cockpit
2009 sold new in 2011. Everglades 320EX, powered by twin Yamaha 350hp. all updates completed. 460 hours.
She's currently stored indoors in a heated building for the winter.
. Fresh water Vacu-Flush Head with Holding Tank
1. All the items that were replaced and are new/up-to-date: ALSO FREE Heated Winter Storage from Dec1 2021 - March 2022, and Bottom Paint.
1. New 5kw Generator = 2020
2. New Windlass = 2021
3. New Refrigerator = 2019
4. New holding tank macerator pump = 2020
5. New Starboard Engine Exhaust Manifold = 2021
6. New Port Engine Exhaust Manifold = 2017
7. Replaced Port Engine Lower Unit = 2018
8. Replaced Engine Port Power Head = 2016
9. Replaced both Engine Rotor Assemblies = 2015
10. Installed Larger Bronze Sea Strainers
11. New Flywheels
12. New Engine Water Pumps (both engines) = 2020
13. New Trim Actuators for Engines = 2020/2021
14. Replaced Underwater Lights = 2020
15. New Batteries = 2021
16. New Air Conditioner's both in Helm and Cuddy = 2021
17. Hot water heater