1 of 15
This pristine, elegant example of the popular Pershing 90 model is powered by twin MTU 2435hp engines and is capable of achieving speeds of up to 44 knots.
This Italian icon offers an excellent layout for full enjoyment of the sea, featuring both ample exterior relaxation spaces and comfortable interior living areas. She boasts a luxurious 4 cabin accommodation layout designed to accommodate a maximum of 8 guests, with separate crew accommodation for up to 3 crew members.
Key features include her dark grey hull, functional sports flybridge, large forward bow solarium, Arneson surface drive system, bowthruster, sternthruster, twin 20kW ONAN generators, high specification 108,000 BTU air conditioning system, 160L/H watermaker and a sizeable garage for a Jet Ski & Tender.
A clear cut personality, avent-garde design, megayact statistics and highly unconventional class. High performance features and a stunningly modern concept of spatial design. This is a creation that boasts originality in every detail. A decisive leap forward in onboard innovation.
Powered by twin MTU 16 V 2000 M93 diesel engines of 2435hp each with 1300 hours run (April 2020). Max speed of 44 knots. Fresh water capacity 1200L. Fuel capacity 9.000L. Holding tank. Range 445 nm. Fuel consumption 980 L/H at Max speed.
4 cabins sleeping 8 guests, each en-suite.
- Master Cabin Aft Double Bed with electric elevation.
- Vip Forward Double Bed with electric elevation.
- Port Cabin Twin Bed.
- Starboard Cabin Twin Bed.
Additional 2 crew cabins for up to 3 crew members plus 1 crew bathroom.
- Arneson ASD 16L surface drive system.
- Twin disc gearboxes.
- ZF Steering.
- Twin 20kW KOHLER Generators (20EFOZD) 50Hz.
Hours: Port: 4660 (April 2020) / Starboard: 3645 (April 2020).
- Glendenning system.
- Condaria Air Conditioning rated at 108.000 BTU, 3 compressors, reverse cycle.
- Idromar MC3J 160l/hr watermaker.
- Mastervolt mass Sine 24/5000 inverter.
- Bow thruster.
- Stern thruster.
- CCTV E/R + Aft deck link to crew mess + Bridge.
- Besenzoni Passerelle.
- Besenzoni Forward bimini.
- Forward deck shower.
- 4 x Windlass.
- 2 x Lofrans Winches aft, 1500W.
- 80kg Bruce Anchor.
- 50kg Bruce Anchor.
- Garage storage area for Jet Ski and tender with platform.
- Teak side decks.
- VHF SIMRAD RS 87
- SIEMENS internal gigaset SL37H.
- THURAYA Sat Phone.
- 2 x RAYMARINE E120 Plotters.
- RAYMARINE Tridata depth/speed/trip.
- RAYMARINE Radar.
- RAYMARINE ST7000 Autopilot.
- RAYMARINE Fishfinder.
- NAVIOP on the main wheelhouse helm console.
- Touch screen management system.
- VIDEOWORKS PRONTO network in main saloon.
- iMac mini computer in main saloon.
- PANASONIC 42'' flat screen TV in main saloon.
- NAVISYSTEM satelite control unit in main saloon.
- KATHREIN satellite receiver in main saloon.
- DENON DVD in main saloon.
- DENON multizone amp in main saloon.
- VIDEOWORKS PRONTO network in master cabin.
- SAMSUNG 39'' flat screen TV in master cabin.
- KATHREIN satellite receiver in master cabin.
- DENON DVD in master cabin.
- iMac mini computer in master cabin.
- SAMSUNG 19'' flat screen TV in VIP and Twin Cabins.
- ZODIAC satellite receiver in VIP and Twin Cabins.
- KENWOOD stereo DVD in VIP and Twin Cabins.
- SAMSUNG 19'' flat screen TV in galley/crew mess.
- AUDIOVOX DVD radio in galley/crew mess.
- ZODIAC satellite receiver in galley/crew mess.
- Radio/DVD in crew cabins.
- MIELE fridge.
- BOSCH dishwasher.
- MIELE freezer.
- MIELE washing machine W3205.
- MIELE wine fridge.
- MIELE dryer.
- MIELE ceramic hob.
- BOSCH 3D electric oven.
- Mini fridge in Master Cabin.
- Dumb waiter galley to main saloon.