1 of 49
The e33 was born through the collaborative efforts and thoughtful experiences of a sailor, boatbuilder and Naval Architect. World class sailor Robbie Doyle, Boatbuilder Dirk Kneulman and designer Jeremy Wurmfeld combined their life-long sailing experience to create this fun, simple, high performance daysailer. With its powerful large mainsail, 105% jib and just the right amount of running rigging, even novice sailors can turn heads on the race course! The over-sized cockpit provides great comfort for relaxing day sails, while maintaining enough space below to accommodate 2 quarter berths, a v-berth, a head and auxillary Yanmar diesel engine. This 2008 e33" SKeDADDLE" is perfect for the salty seasoned sailor or anyone new to the sport.
***A 2008 Triad drop-axle custom trailer is also available separately for sale for this e33.
* Boat was hauled and bottom paint was lightly sanded and fresh anti-fouling paint was applied to hull bottom, and sail-drive unit
* Oil/filter changed
* Fuel filters changed
* New exhaust hoses for Yanmar diesel engine
* New Alternator belt
* Re-built coolant pump
* NEW HEADSAIL (JIB)
- Asymmetric spinnaker (2009) "Yellow" in color and lightly used
- Awlgripped hull/topsides "Bahama Blue" (2015)
- Installed new Shoal draft keel (4'9" draft) at Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding (2015)
- Installed Bimini cradle above tiller for deploying bimini and to assist furling sail
- Magma Propane BBQ grill with stern mount (2015)
- New mast boot (2015)
- Hydraulic pump for forestay tensioning (2015)
- Modified anchor locker hatch headstay hole (2016)
- New Custom Cockpit table (2016)
- New self-steering system (Passive system with springs)
- Installed UV flaps for hydraulic controls, throttle/Yanmar cockpit panel
- Vang cleat with eye bolts to hold cleat up
- Added vents to port and stbd backrests
- Added 4" Solar-powered vent in cabin top hatch (2016)
- Added backing plates to much of the cockpit-mounted hardware
- Raymarine A65 Chart Plotter mounted on companionway swing arm
- Modified bimini legs for break-down and easy storage below
- Added chocks in anchor locker for Fortress anchor (2015)
- Added LED Nav lights at bow
- Telescoping whisker pole
- TackTick Racemaster compass (2013)
- Orca 58-quart cooler
- Life Sling
- Hull and deck are built using sandwich construction with closed cell foam Corecell core, E-glass laminates and Vinylester resin.
- Spade rudder is constructed of E-glass and fitted with Jefa aluminum rudder stock and composite bearings.
- Custom designed Sitka Spruce and Mahogany wood tiller with extension
- Hull/topsides and deck finished with White Gelcoat (two-toned Antique white/light grey on non-skid areas) and single boot stripe.
- Exterior woodwork is natural teak (Toe rail and companionway trim)
- Cabin sole is constructed of Teak and Holly
- A bolt-on fixed lead fin keel has deep sump and good access to keel bolts.
- Cabin sides are fitted with 4 custom molded portlights
- Rig is a double-spreader tapered high performance carbon fiber mast and includes a carbon fiber boom; awl-gripped white.
- Cockpit lazarette locker with flush molded hatch
- Engine panel and throttle control in cockpit
- Foredeck anchor locker with flush-molded hatch and elongated headstay hole
- Removable cockpit table with drink holders
- Cockpit cushions (Sunbrella Toast w/Navy piping)
- Interior V-berth and quarter berth cushions (Navy)
- Privacy curtain at Mast
- Bottom Paint is Seahawk Biocop. TF anti-fouling
- Doyle Dacron full-batten mainsail with integral reef points
- Doyle Dacron furling jib with UV protector (New 2021)
- Doyle Stack-Pack with Lazy Jacks
- Doyle canvass boom tent
- 0.75 oz Asymmetric spinnaker sail/system with all hardware and (2) Harken B6 Winches
- Main halyard to cockpit system exits aft face of mast w/Cam cleat
- Doyle mainsail cover
- Doyle boom utility bag
- Running rigging by New England Ropes, and includes Lazy Jacks for mainsail
- G10 Mast step
- Sailtec hydraulic Headstay with remote panel in cockpit & includes custom aluminum foil sections
- Boom vang lifter by Vang-Master
- Jib sheet winches; main and jib controlled by macro/micro sheeting system
- All shivs are by Harken and rope clutches by Spinlock
- Harken Traveler system
- Bonded luff track and batt cars for mainsail
- 1 x 19 Continuous standing rigging with Navtec 316 stainless steel fittings and chainplates.
- Stern Pushpit with lifelines
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Companionway hatch with double slider
- Stainless bow and stern cleats
- Fortress FX-11 Anchor w/ 10' 1/4" chain and 150' 3-strand 3/8" nylon rode
** Sailing Performance with shoal draft keel: "Owner quote"
"Skedaddle is no more tender with her 4'-9" keel than I remember with her 5'-9" keel. She's quite stable. We sailed recently in a club fun race in about a 20 knot breeze with no reef, and she did fine. She also has a wonderful helm; any reduction in pointing ability is imperceptible to me"
- 100 amp 12V DC Marine Battery switch with Blue Seas distribution panel
- (2) Cabin Lights
- Courtesy lighting for Cabin
- (1) 12V outlet
- Electric bilge pump
- Holding tank overboard discharge pump with Y-valve for shore-side pump-out
- Hand-held VHF radio
- Tack Tick Instruments (speed, wind, depth) mounted on swing arm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.