1 of 24
Calibra Marine International
+44 (0)23 8040 4509
Sailing yacht Twister 36' Solid Legendary Twister 36' built by Twister Yachts in Poland 2007 and had a major refit in 2015. She is a spacious twin keel, well maintained and completely equipped for live-aboard and sea crossings. All lines are led back to the sheltered cockpit, prepared for single-handed sailing.
Perfect for tidal waters, European rivers and channels, shallow waters (65 cm draft), beaching and kitesurfing. Perfect base for water sports and fun on the water.
Growing family is forcing the sale of this special boat that is beautifully built and fits in to most purchasers requirements. Whether it is the Canals and Rivers of Europe as the mast is mounted on a tabernacle. Allowing you to lower and raise the mast to give you bridge clearance.
All in all a practical cruiser at 6-7 Kts
She is spacious and practical with a quality interior that is very attractive and easy to care for boat.
This boat has never been chartered.
We are the second owner since 2013. W
We completed several sea trips on the Baltic sea as a couple and with our newborn daughter, We sailed from Poland through European water channels and rivers in Germany, Holland, Belgium and France. We arrived at the Mediterranean and sailed to Spain.
Presently due to a change in our plans and second baby we took a decision to sell our boat. She is in beautiful, sunny Sant Carles del Rapita, Catalonia ready to race with dolphins and explore Costa Brava and Baleares.
The boat has a Polish flag and has EU VAT paid. She is registered as offshore class B in Polish Yachts Sea Register in Polish Yachting
Association (PYA). She fulfils all Royal Yachting Associations (RYA) and PYA rules for commercial boat requirements, but she is registered as a recreational vessel (There is no requirement for annual technical registration reviews).
Last haul out in July 2020 (new antifouling, hull waxed and polished).
In very good conditions, structural and functional.
A complete major refit was done in 2015 by a Polish well-known expedition yacht shipyard TM Spider in Gdańsk.
This boat has four cabins:
• Three with double beds.
• One with a single bed.
• One exceptionally spacious head: fully equipped with sink, shower and a new Laguna electric Toilet (2016).
The saloon has a table that converts on a double bed with new stainless steel table support (2017). Fusion Stereo,
Samsung smart TV 32’.
The interior of varnished wood is in perfect conditions refitted in 2016.
Numerous lockers and shelves.
New cushions on saloon (2016).
New highly resilient foam mattresses on beds (2016).
Synthetic wooden floor in the saloon and cabins (2015).
New lateral hatches on saloon (LEWMAR, 2015).
The spacious galley is complete with:
• New three burner gas stove (Dometic, 2016)
• 50L Dometic fridge and freezer.
• Dometic stainless steel sink.
• Webasto AirTop Eve 4000 marine comfort air heater
• Blaupunkt Portable Airconditioner 230V (2018)
The boat is fully equipped with cooking and serving
utensils (cutlery, pots, pans, plates, glasses, etc...
The engine is a VOLVO PENTA D1.20 20 hp in perfect condition (1,700 hours ) VOLVO PENTA Saildrive S130 and new (2019) two (2) blades propeller Flexofold.
- Alternator 70 Ah.
- Maintenance every 150h (change of oil, oil filter, diesel filter and diesel pre-filter). documented.
- Salt-water pump impeller changed every year.
- Antibacterial diesel treatment every full tank
BATTERIES AND ENERGY SUPPLY
- Three 12V with 120Ah each GEL battery –total 360Ah (Sonnenschein 2018).
- One independent battery 120Ah for engine GEL battery - (Sonnenschein 2018).
- One independent battery 120Ah for bow thruster and anchor lift - GEL battery - (Sonnenschein 2018).
- Six solar panels with 120W each - total 720 W.
- Solar panel regulator (Victron Smart Solar MPPT 60/150 new 2018).
- Complete BEP MARINE switch panel in perfect conditions for DC control.
- Inverter for 230V (Victron Multiplus 1600W inverter).
- European AC 230V electric wiring and sockets in three cabins and galley.
- 12V and USB outlets.
- ALL LIGHTS ARE LEDS for interior, exterior and navigation lights.
- Vetus hydraulic steering system with two leather-covered wheels.
- Stainless steel lifting rudder. New from 2015. New enforced rudder brackets.
- Craftsman 2,4KW bow Thruster (2015)
- One freshwater tank with a total capacity of 200L.
- One diesel tank of 50L with level gauge + additional 60L in canisters.
- One Campingaz butane bottle 5Kg.
All decks in Flexiteek. Six elegant folding cleats.
- Cockpit protected by beige Sunbrella dodger/sprayhood and bimini (2018).
- cockpit Sunbrella white and grey stripe cushions of marine synthetic (2016).
- Big swim platform with folding ladder, fresh cold/hot water shower.
- Strong inox construction that supports some of the solar panels.
- New enforced shrouds and forestay chainplates
- The boat is a sloop.
- Rigged by Sparcraft:
- Standing rigging (2016).
- Running rigging (2016).
- Complete set of sails in perfect conditions:
- Mast rolling Mainsail Dacron 9 ounces Narwal (2016). Triradial Pentex full battnen mainsail from Narvl (back up to Mainsail)
- Triradial Pentex Foresail with UV protection Narwal and furling system (Harken MKIV, 2016) with auto tack Harken system.
-Code 0 Triradial Nylon and furling system (Narwal, 2014).
- Two(2) self-tailing winches in the cockpit (Harken 1x42 and 1x30)
- All running ropes redirected to the cockpit with Lewmar stoppers.
- Life raft for 6 people (Seasafe, serviced in 2018 –with certificate).
- Life raft - 6 people - safety grab bag
- EPIRB Safe sea E100 with certificate up to 2021
- VHF radio (Raymarine Ray50, Icom m35, 2016).
- Raymarine VHF splitter
- AIS Raymarine AIS 650
- Radar reflector ECHOMAX
- Six life jackets, serviced in 2018 – with certificate.( checked 2021 - 2022)
- Four fire extinguishers.
- Gas alarm in the galley.
- Three Automatic bilge pumps.
- Red Flares and parachute rockets.
- Two Lifebuoys, Dan buoy.
- Two anchors.
- Eleven Majoni fenders.
- Fusion MS-IP 600 sound system with two internal and two external Fusion and Focal speakers.
- Samsung 40” smart TV.
- Full electronic equipment by Raymarine Network:
- Autopilot with hydraulic pomp (Raymarine Evolution 200 - new 2016).
- Depth sounder, speed, log.
- Wind station with doubled displays on both cockpit pulpits and interior navigation station.
- Plotter in the cockpit (Raymarine gS95 new 2016).
- Electronic and physical Maps for West Med and Baltic sea
- Electric windlass (700W, 2016) is controlled from the bow.
- 60 meters of 6mm chain (2016).
- Delta anchor 18Kg (2016).
- 30m of polyester rope.
- Second backup anchor, 50 m of 18mm floating line
- 2,3m dinghy (new 2018),
- Lots of spare equipment..
- Manuals for all parts and equipment installed onboard.
- Anti osmosis preventive treatment (INTERNATIONAL MICRON 350,2020)
• Webasto AirTop Eve 4000 marine comfort
• water Isoterm heater
• bow thruster
• Harken blocks, winches, rollers, bars
• Sparcraft roller mast
• running rigging, new standing rigging,
1x mainsail (dacron) – rolled in mast,
1x mainsail (Pentax) – full batten, auto tack foresail (Pentax)
Code 0 (nylon))
• anchor 16Kg, 60m chain and 700W electric anchor lift
Multifunctional plotter eS9,
Evolution autopilot, VHF, splitter, AIS650, wind/depth/speed
Victron Multiplus Inverter
• Victron smart solar regulator
• solar panels 5x 140W
• sprayhood (2017), bimini
• life raft (checked 2018 up to 2021), life jackets (checked 2018 up to 2021),