2007 Beneteau Flyer 1213m
£129,950 (A$225,856) VAT incl.
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|2007 Beneteau Flyer 12
Beneteau Flyer 12 For Sale.
Fitted with the more powerful 370hp IPS pod driver. This 2007 Beneteau Flyer 12 is a new listing and has had 1 owner from new. It comes with a full-service history and has had an anti-fouling to the hull and propspeed to IPS's in 2022. There are 2 comfortable cabins and 2 heads along with a spacious dining and seating area on the main deck.
This Beneteau Flyer 12 is available now for viewings.
For further information on this Beneteau Flyer 12 please call Salterns Brokerage on +44 (0)1202 707222.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Over and above the Flyers recognised qualities - seaworthiness, safety, practicality - the Flyer 12 shows our capacity to innovate to keep improving Performance and Comfort under way. Performance with a new hull and a revolutionary propulsion system giving increased speed, range and manoeuvrability. Comfort with the possibility of (re)configuring a part of the accommodation according to use when under way and when added to this are elegant lines as well as luxurious and sophisticated accommodation, we can be sure that this boat is already a benchmark for the most demanding owners.
- Electronic Chart Plotter
- Raymarine 240E VHF and antenna
- Raymarine Radar
- Teak deck, cockpit and bathing platform
- Cockpit awning with stainless steel supports
- 2 cabins
- 2 heads
- Upholstery in red leather
- Wheelhouse curtains
- Carpets in wheelhouse
Extra Boat Information
- Wrapped Vinyl Hull in red 2019
- Holding tank
- Both IPS's reconditioned by Volvo dealer 2019
- Full-service history
- All new drive belts fitted in 2020
- All batteries (4) replaced 2022
- Anti-fouling to hull and propspeed to IPS's 2022
- Hull anodes replaced 2022
- Relaunched and ready to go June 2022
Additional Description - Manufacturer Provided
- The self-draining cockpit can be personalised by different fittings: sun bathing bench seat, grill, icemaker etc.
- 3 lockers with gas struts provide 2 stowage lockers and the engine access hatch.
- Electric bathing ladder, with teak steps, is built in on the port side.
- The transom (teak available as an option) disguises an access hatch to the liferaft stowage (dimensions: 96 cm wide, 46 cm high and 40 cm deep).
- Two underwater spotlights (option) are fitted to the bottom of the hull for manoeuvring at night.
- Gate to port with safety flaps and strengthened hinges allows easy access to the cockpit from the bathing platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 15-switch 12V and 220V electrical panel in companionway.
- 220V shore supply.
- One 220V socket to each cabin.
- Two 220V sockets to saloon.
- TV sockets to saloon and forecabin.
- 2 x 12V 140Amp. engine batteries and 6 x 12V 50Amp service batteries.
- 40Amp/h battery charger.
- 2 fuel gauges and an engine hour meter.
- 1000W electric windlass.
- Navigation and anchor lights.
- The galley is unobtrusively positioned in the living area. It has several practical features:
- Wooden work surface.
- Two-burner ceramic hob.
- Built-in microwave with multi-function grill.
- Cutlery drawer and under-sink stowage lockers.
- 2 stainless steel rectangular sinks, mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 80L front-opening electric refrigerator.
- Easily accessible waste bin.
- Bottle and spice rack.
- The engines have been chosen according to BENETEAU specifications (reliability, low vibration, reduced smoke emission, compactness).
- The whole boat and the hull in particular have been designed in close collaboration with Volvo to improve handling and performance.
- 4-blade double counter-rotating propellers (with IPS).
- Engine room insulated with high-density foam.
- Fire extinguishing system activated from the wheelhouse.
- 1200 litre fuel capacity in 2 aluminium 600L tanks.
- Fuel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Seawater strainer.
- Fresh air intakes in hull sides for engine room bilge cooling.
- Forced hot air evacuation (electric fans).
- Engine compartment lighting by means of fluorescent tubes.
- The hull is laminated single-skin GRP construction for the topsides, whilst the underwater section is constructed in polyester balsa sandwich to reinforce the structure.
- The structural inner moulding ensures better insulation (thermal and sound) and an improved finish to the accommodation.
- The hull has ruby red gellcoat finished with a vinyl wrap (2018)
- The Flyer 12 has an evolutionary V-shaped hull with a stiff tulip bow for easy passage through the sea and good spray deflection. It also benefits from the work on hydrodynamics by the B�n�teau Research and Development department, allowing improved performance and comfort under way.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (fibreglass /balsa/polyester resin) for maximum strength to weight ratio as well as improved thermal and sound insulation. An inner deck moulding reinforces the structure and completes the finish.
- The deck is totally covered with non-slip gelcoat for complete safety when moving around the boat. The deck is fitted with:
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting designed for stowage of a 20Kg anchor.
- 1000W vertical electric windlass, controlled from the windlass itself and the wheelhouse.
- An anchor well with wide access to protect all the anchoring and mooring gear is fitted with two covers opening respectively into two self-draining compartments.
- Two concealed hatches in the wide side decks give access to the water and diesel tank fillers.
- Salt water washing pump under port hatch.
- 6 x 300 mm stainless steel mooring cleats with stainless steel protection to the bulwarks to prevent wear.
- The deck can accommodate a sunbathing platform as an option.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Model||D6 IPS 500|
|Engine Model||D6 IPS 500|
|Fresh Water Tank|
2023 Sealegs 8.5 Alloy
Call for Price
2017 Axopar 37 Sun Top
2011 Sealegs 7.1m RIB
2007 Fairline Phantom 48