2005 Scorpion 10m Cruiser10m
£84,950 (A$153,738) VAT incl.
|Offered By||Berthon International|2005 Scorpion 10m Cruiser
Look what we found! A true legend and world record holder HOT LEMON V is a Scorpion cruiser that is just shy of 10m; setting the sub 30ft 'Round Britain' in an eye watering time of 31 hours and 22 minutes. The ability to maintain speed through the tough Atlantic conditions is why this twin stepped hull is still so lorded today. Top end of 60 knots comes from a pair of 4.2L Yanmars, providing 315hp a piece. Extensive navigation equipment and comprehensive service history – please call for more details.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Stepped hull designed by Lorne Campbell.
- Hull made from GRP composite with E glass.
- Superstructure made from GRP using foam sandwich technique for lightness and strength.
- 12mm Herex cored deck.
- Hypalon tubes.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Yanmar 6LPA-STP2 4.2 litres 315hp diesel engines.
- Imco SC/SCX Drives.
- Rorse throttles.
- Yanmar instruments.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Maximum Speed: circa 60 knots.
- Engine Hours: Port 1234; Starboard 1305 – November 2019
- Dave Crawford (Yanmar Dealer) have maintained the engines from new.
- Engines have been lifted out annually.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Imco hydraulic 4 ram steering.
- Hydromotive 5 bladed SS props.
- Prop ventilation fitted.
- Trim tabs.
- Mercathode system (protecting against galvanic corrosion).
- Plant-I tracking system.
- 24V/12V ships system.
- Fuse board.
- 2 x Heavy duty marine batteries.
- Sterling battery charger.
- 2 x Auto bilge pump in engine room.
- 2 x Manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 900 litres.
- Two tanks with manual fuel shut off valves.
- Pumps for fuel transfer.
- 2 x Raymarine Hybrid Touch E series.
- Raymarine 4KW 18” Radome.
- Raymarine auto helm.
- Raymarine depth/speed/log.
- Smart find AIS transponder.
- RAY49 E VHF radio.
- Icom IC-M503 VHF radio.
- Graytronics racing intercom.
- Platismo Compass.
- Radar reflector.
- 3 x KPM Marine shock mitigating seats with Hot Lemon V logo embroidered.
- Float Fox shock absorbers.
- Fusion M8-AV700I
- 2 x Fusion speakers.
- Courtesy lighting.
- Navigation lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Two berths in one cabin.
- Opening hatch.
- Storage lockers port and starboard.
- Self-draining cockpit with concealed deck drain pump.
- Weatherproof stowage lockers with interior mirror finish, gas struts and security catches.
- Lifting points and strops for single point lifting.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Folding delta anchor.
- Anchor locker.
- Warps and fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 3 x Shock mitigating sea covers.
- Full tonneau cover.
- Seago 4 man life raft (date unverified).
- Sea-me radar target enhancer.
- 2 x Delta hand held fire extinguisher in cabin (service date unverified).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Fresh Water Tank|
1989 Laurent Giles Motorsailer
Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain
2005 Swordsman 30
2006 Custom 20m Acubens SY
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
2012 Discovery 55