1 of 7
|Model||Turbo 33 Catamaran|
This Turbo Reynolds 33 is not your ordinary stock 33. She has a wider beam, giving her more stability and allowing for more sail area. It took Randy Reynolds a couple of years working with Morrelli & Melvin Design on several prototypes to perfect the Reynolds 33. This 33 has a very extensive sail inventory, many custom parts and a road trailer. She is capable of speeds in excess of 25 knots when sailed by the right skipper.
Located in Palmdale; contact us for more information or to schedule a showing.
• Mainsail, carbon, square top, fully battened
• Jib, carbon
• Blast reacher, UV+ Kevlar on endless line roller furler
• Pentex Screacher, endless line furller
• 3/4oz nylon Asymmetrical Spinnaker, with brand new ATN sock
• 12V electrical system
• Solar panel
• Removable LED running lights
|Max Bridge Clearance||16.46m|
|Fresh Water Tank|