Mint condition, local boat, freshwater only. Professionally maintained by St Clair Boating Center with many recent upgrades.
(LOCATION: Sarnia, Ontario Canada) You simply will not find a better maintained, cleaner 32’ express cruiser. Always stored in indoor heated storage during the off-season, the current owner has maintained this boat with an open checkbook. Pride of ownership is evident everywhere from the immaculate cabin to the spotless engine compartment and the annually polished and waxed hull.
The Cruisers Yachts 320 is designed for the boater with a thirst for performance, impeccable taste, and the desire to get away. Space is in abundance on the 320 Express. The cockpit features a triple-wide helm seat while the cabin offers wide-open living space. This boat is very spacious and comfortable.
With an overall length of 35’ - 9” and a beam of 11’ - 3” this 320 express cruiser is as roomy as most 34’ cruisers. Her twin 5.7L Volvo Gxi 320 HP engines and duo prop stern drives get her up on plane quickly and allow her to reach a top speed of 44 mph.
Check out the recent upgrades and features listed below.
- 2019 New Garmin GPSmapxs Chartplotter with sonar
- 2019 New JL Audio amp and Fusion cockpit speakers
- 2020 New window screens
- 2020 All new batteries (3 house and 2 engine AND all new cables and battery trays)
- 2021 New Standard Horizon Explorer series marine VHF/DSC radio with built in GPS and new antenna
- 2021 New Sea Dek cushioned marine flooring on swim platform and in cockpit
- 2021 New refrigerator/freezer in galley
- 2021 New blower ducting
- 2021 New LED back up light
- 2021 New through-hull Side-Power bow thruster
- 2021 New shower sump and Big Orange holding tank odor filter
- 2022 New port & starboard running lights and new anchor light
- Powered by twin Volvo Gxi 5L 320 HP engines with 785 hours - professionally maintained annually by St Clair Boating Centre.
- Twin Volvo duo-prop stern-drives with stainless steel props
- Side-Power bow thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Windlass with controls at both helm and bow
- 200’ of all chain anchor rode
- Standard Horizon marine VHF/DSC radio with GPS
- Garmin GPSmap xs full color Chartplotter with sonar and Active Captain
- Extra large swim platform with concealed four-rung stainless steel swim ladder
- Custom colored Sea Dek cushioned marine carpet on the swim platform and throughout the cockpit
- Large transom storage locker with concealed shore connections and room for line storage
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Full camper canvas with extra privacy panels, in excellent condition and tonneau cover
- Large C-shaped seating area behind helm with two adjustable height tables, converts to a large sun-pad
- Cockpit refrigerator/freezer
- Clarion marine stereo with remotes at helm and transom and remote connections for MP3 players/Smart Phones
- Spacious saloon with full size jack-knife sofa, convertible C-shaped dinette and extra large forward V-birth
- Galley with new refrigerator/freezer, single element burner, and microwave
- Head with VacuFlush toilet and shower.
- All solid surface countertops with optional cherry wood cabinetry.
- Thermostat controlled A/C and heat
- 2019 survey available
And much, much more!
For more information on this listing call or text John Patterson at 1 (519) 520-9687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org