1 of 15
|Offered By||Yacht Basen|
X-612 - FORMER FLAGSHIPS FROM X-YACHTS - WELL EQUIPPED, CONTINUOUS MASSIVELY UPDATED AND PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED. BUILDING NUMBER 11 OUT OF 12 WITH LOADS OF EQUIPMENT INCLUDING: CARBON MAST, FURLERBOOM, SAIL FROM 2020, GENERATOR, 4 X ANDERSEN ELECTRICAL, 13 MM TEAK DECK FROM 2014, HYDRAULIC LANDGANGSBULIST & HYDRAULIC GANGWAY AND BOWTRUSTER AND A LOT MORE.
Rarely seen X´s in the Magnum class - it offers oceans of space, lots of comfort, top-class sailing properties and high speed. All this in perfect balance between safety, comfort, speed and height.
This yacht has continuously undergone updates which include new sails, 13mm. Solid new teak deck 2013, New upholstery of all cushions and mattresses, 3 new Electric WC complete with hoses etc., New mirrors, New sprayhood, Hydraulic gangway, new mirrors, a number of new pumps etc. a lot of new ropes etc. Everything is serviced 2021 including motor, generator, etc. Bottom painted November 2021 ready for new owner.
This large X-Yacht is very spacious:
Three large double cabins with separate toilet and bathroom. Owner's cabin in the bow is further furnished with sofa and plenty of closet space. Crew cabin has been converted into a workshop with space for storage, wine cooler, ice machine etc. Salon with large sofa arrangement and a nice and well-disposed pantry, which also works when the boat is sailing.
The navigation table is equipped with everything a skipper / navigator could want. See the comprehensive equipment list.
The following is made on the boat:
• New sails complete 2020
• New coating on upper deck (gray).
Roller boom removed, retracted and painted.
• The bottom of the boat has been inspected, coated and underwater penetrations have all been inspected / replaced.
• New mirrors.
X-ray of rig which is ok (documentation available).
• Replacement of a number of top hatches.
• New sprayhood.
• Conversion of stainless steel to sprayhood.
• New electric toilets everywhere as well as new hoses and electricity for these.
• Complete servicing of engine and light generator which both work perfectly.
Hull has been reviewed complete, painted and polished 2021
• All electrical games have been reviewed and serviced. There are 4 pcs. Anderson.
• Air con reviewed and serviced.
• Update in general, new fenders, new ropes
• Additional info: New upholstery of all cushions and mattresses in the boat, New 13 mm. solid teak deck in 2013/14, new batteries 2020.
Contact Yachtbasen Thomas van Nord for further information.
|Fresh Water Tank|