1 of 20
EXTENSIVE UPGRADES INCLUDE:
- New Volvo D2-75 engine; 200 hours (2018)
- New Raymarine Axiom Pro electronics, including: 3 MFDs, 2 in the cockpit, and 4 instruments pods; new autopilot pod; one oversized 16" MFD in cockpit at companionway, excellent for offshore passages (2020)
- New Raymarine 4K Doppler Radar Dome (2020)
- New Doyle sails - main and genoa (2019)
- New 375W solar array mounted on bimini (2021)
- New running rigging (2018, 2019)
- New oversized Schaefer roller furler (2020)
- Hydrovane self-steering (2018)
- New Webasto diesel heater (2020)
- New Fusion Marine stereo (2020)
- Like-new staysail
- This is the only HR43 with a highly desirable Leisure-Furl in-boom furling system
Take the cover off, splash and go!
Built to Lloyds specifications, the HR43 is a fast, sturdy offshore cruising boat with a Category A Unlimited Ocean Cruising rating. From her oversized standing rigging to her skeg hung rudder and shoal draft bulb keel, AMISO is a fast, comfortable blue water boat in an ICW friendly package. AMISO has been lovingly maintained to the highest standards including a recent repowering and electronics upgrade. Her condition is quite spectacular making her an excellent choice to begin your cruising adventure. She is well equipped, on the hard, easily viewed and conveniently located. Call or email now to arrange a viewing.
Many more photos and a lot more information available upon request.
Hallberg Rassy's reputation for building seaworthy durable blue water cruisers remains undisputed. The HR43 enjoyed a long production run and met the requirements of a demanding market segment. Amiso carries a CE-A All Oceans Certificate that few boats can meet today.
If you're looking for a true blue water boat that is also compatible with the US East Coast's ICW, Amiso will fit the bill. German Frers designed a great sailing boat with a shoal draft bulb keel and a more than adequate sail plan that is easily managed with power winches, over sized furlers and a great Leisure Furl boom. Her upgraded 75HP Volvo (just over 200 hours) and bow thruster make maneuvering in and out of slips a breeze.
She is also equipped with Webasto Heating System, a 5KW generator and air conditioning. Amiso is only a Spring launch away from being ready to go. Many more photos are available upon request.
Sails and Rigging: