2002 Custom 84' Troy Motor Explorer MRS ROBINSON26m
£799,000 (A$1,392,226) VAT incl.
|Model||84' Troy Motor Explorer|
|Hull Shape||Displacement|2002 Custom 84' Troy Motor Explorer
A capable, robust and very handsome 84' Troy Motor Explorer yacht with 5 en-suite cabins, wonderful high gloss beech interior, proper bridge and a flag blue topsides livery – she is exceptionally easy on the eye. Big range powered by twin Cats and with a fantastic engine room. Lots of deck space, lower and upper aft decks, flying bridge and seating area forward. She has been upgraded and brought back to life by these owners, but sadly life has happened and they will not be able to use her to her potential hence she is for sale. Her new owner will have the benefit of works done to date and some further upgrades as they wish. She is a fantastic platform from which to live well.
- Round bilge steel hull and subdeck.
- Flag blue paintwork refreshed in areas (2021).
- Bottom shell plating 10mm and topsides plating 6mm.
- Full ultrasound survey carried out in 2018. Copy available on request.
Deck and Superstructure construction:
- Steel subdeck overlaid with Marine Ply and bonded teak deck on after deck, ring deck, upper deck and flying bridge.
- Superstructure in West system composite with epoxy outer coating and refreshed in 2021.
- Solid deck external trip to bulwarks and upper decks with stainless steel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Caterpillar 3406B (310hp) Turbo charged with water injected & cooled exhaust.
- Full deep service on both main engines 2019.
- Twin Racor fuel filters & twin oil & fuel change over filters. Full local & remote instrumentation.
- 2 x Twin Disk MG 5114. Reduction 3:1. Gearboxes.
- Exhaust system on both main engines rebuilt in 2020/21 cooled by a separate raw water feed.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approximately 2,500 as at December 2021.
- Engine last serviced – 2021.
- Cruising speed – approximately 9 knots.
- Maximum speed – approximately 12 knots.
- Fuel consumption – approx. 65 litres per hour including one generator.
- Range @ cruising speed – approximately 2,600 nautical miles @ 9.8 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin contra rotating propellers.
- 2 x 4 blade propellers. 1100 mm diameter.
- 2 x stainless steel with electric grounding system.
- 1 x Mannesmann Rexroth electro mechanical engine & gear control with bow thruster rebuild 2019.
- Repeaters on fly bridge at the stern.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- 2 hull mounted grid coolers for the main engines.
- Power take off for hydraulic bow thruster from either main engine.
- 1 x Cramm Hydraulic PTO driven & electric motor back up Westmar 50 hp.
- 1 x Cramm electro-hydraulic with Westmar electronic gyro control to power the stabilizer system.
- 1 x Cramm Electro-Hydraulic. 230 volt with 24 volt emergency back-up.
- Separate power packs to drive the retractable passerelle and the retractable bathing platform located in the aft lazararette.
- Westmar stabilizers all disassembled and rebuilt 2019. Now reinstalled and awaiting final commissioning.
- MRS ROBINSON has a 3 phase 360 power system at 32 amp with a transformer to enable her to accept 220v or 110v.
- 24vDC domestic system with 220v/110AC ring main from generator and/or shore power.
- 12v domestic system.
- 4 x Caterpillar engine start. 24 volt, 200A, lead acid 2020.
- 2 x Westerbeke generator start. 24 volt, 120A lead acid 2019.
- 1 x Mannesmann Rexroth engine control. Gel bat. 24 volt 90A.
- 1 x emergency navigation & communication. Gel bat. 24volt 200A.
- 1 x emergency night generator start. Lead acid 90Ah 12volt.
- 12 x service batteries, 12 x 2 volt gel to 24v, 480A (in lazarette).
- 1 x Minerva fire control back up bat. 12v 15A (integral charger).
- 1 x 24v 50A - Engine batteries.
- 1 x 24v 30A - Generator batteries.
- 1 x 24v 120A - Service batteries (in lazarette).
- 1 x 12v 20A – Navigation & communication (on bridge).
- 1 x 12v 20A - Emergency night generator (in funnel).
- Alternators on both main engines 120amp 24 volt, new 2021.
- 1 x Westerbeke emergency / night generator 230 volt AC 5.4 KW situated in a custom sealed area next to the exit from the bridge onto the aft deck
- 2 x Westerbeke. Model 45BED. 80 hp. @1500 rpm close coupled.
- Generator hours – approximately 5,000 at December 2021.
- Generator last serviced: 2021.
- 1 x Glendinnig shore power system.
- 380 volt 3 phase. 32A.
- Transformer and phase change over switch enabling the Vessel to accept 110v and 220v. The Ship’s supplies are also dual, new 2020.
- Full instrumentation.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 hot water boilers situated in engine room, one replaced 2019. Heated via Immersion heaters and run via generator, ships power or shore powers.
- Accumulator tanks for pressurised water systems.
- Full sewage treatment plant.
- 1 x HP Reverse Osmosis watermaker. SC 140. 120 litre/hour.
- Currently ashore after full service and requires refit to the vessel.
- Separate bilge pumps for each compartment on the Vessel.
- Emergency fire pump situated in the lazarette.
- Manifold in engine room to control pump out.
Grey & Black Water:
- 1 x Hamann HL-Cont. Super Mini. 2.52 M³ / day USCG & MARPOL compliant.
- Y valves for both grey and black water to enable discharge both directly or into the grey and black water tanks.
- Deck pump out.
- 17,074 litres in 4 bilge tanks & 2 day tanks (with 761 litres).
- 1 x Alfa Laval centrifugal Model MIB 303.
- 4,278 litres in 2 connected stainless steel tanks. İnput/output filters.
- 2 x stainless steel 2 kw Hot water heater tanks & circulation pump.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1.810 litres with overboard & shore discharge connection.
- Jetvac grey tank vacuum discharge system.
Bilge tank (Electric bilge system):
- 898 litre via Facet International oily water separator.
Dirty Oil tank:
- 738 litre via Facet International oily water separator.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- 1 x Mannesmann Rexroth electro mechanical engine & gear control with bow thrust. Repeaters on fly bridge & stern. Rebuilt 2020.
- 2 x Robertson AP20 + Flux gate compass (Helm & fly bridge).
- 2 x Magnetic Silva 125BH wheel house & 100BH on fly bridge.
- Wheel house - Simrad CE 50 electronic chart display with Simrad combi transducer (50 & 200 khz) echo sounder, wind & compass data. Fly bridge: Simrad CR40 display for same.
- 50+ electronic navigation charts on chip for Europe, USA.
- Wheelhouse - Simrad RA54C 15” colour TFT display & Simrad CR40 10” colour TFT Display. Fly bridge: CR50 display for same.
- 1 x OKI Microline via HF radio.
- 1 x Sait Radio Holland ICS Nav 5. GMDSS. 518Khz.
- 1 x Delta 150 (with fly bridge repeater).
- 1 x Airmar Tridata: 200Khz with speed log & temperature probe.
- 1 x Raytheon Ray 430 hailer with automatic fog signal & horn.
- 1 x Stento Pro700. 5 station VOX intercom.
- 5 x Wynn 3000 series with fresh water wash 32CV.
- For services and manoeuvring air horn.
- Panasonic KX-T7433 telephone system 8 DECT – Handsets.
- 2 x Shipmate RS 8410 DSC handset.
- ICOM M710 GMDSS MF/HF SSB radio with 130E ACU & GM 110 DSC unit.
- Thrane & Thrane TT3606E Inmarsat C Combisystem with 3042C DSC alarm & 3626 Inmarsat Mini M.
- Panasonic KX Ft 83.
- Simrad HT 50 hand held VHF.
- Miele Deep Freeze/Refrigerator/ice maker - stainless steel marine unit.
- Miele Microwave, M625 unit 1000w.
- Miele 4 x ceramic touch control hob & BBQ grill with hood extractor & overhead light CO2 fire control drench system.
- Miele Oven/Grill, H35OB 3.3Kw.
- Miele dish washer, G68 full service.
- Kärcher 720MX power washer.
- Kärcher NT65/2 Wet vac cleaner.
- Miele Washing machine, W989.
- Miele Dryer, T679C.
- Vacuum cleaner -Central remote unit (engine room) with portable plug in hose.
- Safe located in owners walk in wardrobe.
- 1 x Wemo Bridge for Captain / crew.
- 2 x Wemo Aft deck.
- 1 x Coolstream icemaker & water filter. Aft deck.
- Vacuflush electric fresh water WCs.
- Separated shower stalls to all sleeping cabins.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 3 x Cruise-Air model MPC-XC-263-600130. 140.000 BTU air-conditioning, heating & cooling units, cascading & independent.
- 2 x sea water cooling pumps & 2 x chilled water circulation pumps.
- Air conditioning has been checked and overhauled. New compressors require fitting.
- Smart TV in Deck Saloon.
- Stereo CD radio in all cabins, wheelhouse, fly bridge & upper deck areas.
- Saloon: Bose Lifestyle 50 System with speakers in deck saloon and after deck area.
- LED built in lighting.
- 240v and DC additional lighting conventional halogen.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 10 berths in 5 cabins.
- The interior joinery is executed in high gloss beech wood with horizontal paneling that was a custom requirement of her first owner.
- The wheel house has beech varnished sole boards as this is a high traffic area the bridge is again executed in beech and both the floors and bridge has been refurbished 2021.
- The galley has white cabinets and a modern feel with a high wear sole board finish.
- Elsewhere in the deck saloon, passages to accommodation lower deck both forward and aft there is practical mid blue carpeting.
- The interior has a contemporary and solid feel.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Side entrances port and starboard to a large bridge with full instrumentation and helm area.
- Large L shaped seating area aft of control area with a large table.
- Access up steps to a lobby leading out onto the upper deck with teak laid area and aft to deck storage area and hydraulic crane for dinghy handling (all re-strengthened and rebuilt 2020).
- Steps up to fly bridge area.
- Leading to steps down to forward accommodation.
- Leading to galley area to starboard.
- Day heads to port just behind wheelhouse.
- Leading to Deck Saloon.
- All electric galley with full suite of Miele equipment.
- Well situated between the Bridge and Deck Saloon.
- Work surfaces on each side with plenty of food preparation space.
- Enchanting full beam saloon with sofas, chair and occasional side table.
- Large windows with great vision and access to aft deck.
- Entertainment area with Smart TV and Bose sound system.
Lower Deck forward:
Down steps approached from port side of Bridge. Turn aft to;
- 2 x VIP double berth cabins with massive storage.
- En-suite shower and WC with vanity mirror units for each cabin.
From steps forward;
- 2 x 2 berth crew bunks with storage beneath.
- En-suite shower WCs with vanity mirrors for each cabin.
- Laundry cupboard housing washer and dryer.
Lower deck aft:
Down steps from lobby to;
- Full beam Owners’ stateroom situated amidships with walk in wardrobe that houses the owners’ safe
- Cupboards and ample storage.
- Opening port hole windows both port and starboard.
- King size double berth with storage beneath.
- Large double his/hers bathroom with storage, vanity mirrors and spacious shower compartment with sauna style seating area.
- Separate WC compartment.
- Accessed either from the bathing platform of via and access watertight door on the starboard side of the mid-deck.
- Separate lazarette area aft housing transformer, air conditioning units, batteries, and hydraulics for the passerelle and bathing lader.
- Watertight door into the well laid out engine room with main engines, generators, and other services.
- Fully sound insulated and with chequer plate sole.
- Cramm 24v Hydraulic 4.5 meter passarelle with side safety rail, rope lighting & 2 remote control units.
- Cramm 24v / hydraulic bathing ladder at stern.
- Hot and Cold shower on bathing platform and on the top deck.
- Deck wash/water fill system included with double filler/filter & hose.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 2 x 68kg Danforth type anchors.
- 110 m of 12.5 mm marked stud link chain.
- 2 x Muir 4500 24v DC windlass with hand control.
- 2 x Muir 4500 24 volt DC capstans aft deck with recessed foot control.
- Cramm electro-hydraulic Type CDTT 7002. SWL 1000kg.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Enclosure for the entrance from the upper deck to bridge in navy blue 2020.
- Bimini for aft deck in navy blue 2021.
- Fitted cover for entire foredeck.
Tender & Outboard:
- There are chocks for a RIB on the upper deck and the hydraulic dinghy lift has been fully overhauled.
- 2 x 45kg fixed Halon system in lazarette with shut down all replaced 2021 with Fireguard opening system for engine room.
- Fixed CO2 drench in galley.
- 1 x Minerva 1000 fire detection control on bridge with battery back-up, manual call points and general alarm function.
- 3 x 15m hoses on deck from sea water fire pump.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Length at Waterline||22.86m|
|Fresh Water Tank|
2003 Beneteau First 47.7 Commodore
1977 Nautor Swan 411
Cowes, Isle of Wight
2000 Devonport Challenge 72
2020 Windy 37 Shamal
Port Adriano, Spain