A$40,119 VAT incl.
Price Drop: A$185 (14 Oct)
2001 Etap 26i
Etap 26i, 2001, 4 berth unsinkable family cruise with excellent layout and sailing ability.
The self-tacking jib makes her very easy to sail single handed or with inexperienced crew.
This version has the shallow 3ft tandem keel enabling you to sail in shallow harbours
This Etap 26i is available for viewings 7 days a week.
Please call one of the sales team on 01752 401421 for an appointment to view.
Sails and Rigging
- Stainless Steel standing rigging 2012
- Mainsail with slab reefing (2)
- Stack pack system with lazyjacks
- Self Tacking Headsail on track, great for single handed or light handed sailing
- Cruising Chute on furling system
- Volvo Penta MD 2001S, 9hp inboard diesel. Coupled to Volvo Penta Saildrive unit with two bladed propeller.
- Single lever controls mounted in cockpit
- Two 12 volt batteries charged by engine alternator
- Shore power with battery charger
- The accommodation offers up to four berths in two cabins.
- Forward double berth with stowage above and below. Opening hatch to foredeck. Dinette area with stowage above and below and central table.
- Galley to port with two burner gas hob. Cool box. Stainless steel sink with pressurised fresh water supply. Good stowage above and below. Teak and holly saloon cabin floor.
- Door to aft cabin with double berth with stowage above. Hanging and stowage lockers. Two opening ports. Navigation area opposite galley to starboard.
- Heads compartment aft to starboard with sea toilet and shower facility. Vanity unit with pressurised fresh water supply. Wet hanging locker and stowage. Opening port. Steps up from saloon to self draining cockpit, with seating and stowage under. Full interior lighting. Curtains.
- Mikuni warm air heating system
- Kenwood Radio with CD Player
- Raymarine ST40 Bidata Log/Speedo and Sounder
- Raymarine ST40 Wind Speed and Direction
- Raymarine ST 2000 Autopilot
- Echopilot Forward looking sonar
- New Garmin 65V Chartplotter
- LED Navigation Lights
- Icom DSC VHF Radio
- Anchor, chain and warp
- Mooring Lines
- Horseshoe Buoy with Auto Light
- Manual and Electric Bilge pumps
- Life Jackets
- Life Buoy
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Cockpit table
- Two Lifejackets
- Safety Harness
- Tiller Extension
GRP Hull, Deck and Superstructure
Double skin hull, providing insulation and buoyancy
CE Category B for 6 people
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Gennaker Cruising Spinnaker
Fresh Water Tank
1 x 50 l ()