1 of 36
The Beneteau 50 is a proven comfortable and sturdy long-distance cruiser. A very accommodating and well-laid-out boat, the Beneteau 50 has 4 staterooms, 4 heads, AND an additional crew quarter in the bow! The cockpit is designed for comfort and easy sailing, with dual helms and seating for up to 8!
Oceanis has proven its ability to make long-distance trips! Built in France, it has made its way all the way to Panama through over 8,000 hours at sea and many exciting voyages!
Notable features of Oceanis include:
BVI CORPORATION OWNED!
REBUILT YANMAR 4JH3-HTE (RECENT FULL SERVICE!)
ALL NEW SAILS! (2010)
NEW GARMIN GPS/CHARTPLOTTER, AIS, WIND SPEED, VHF & EPIRB! (2021)
RAYMARINE ST6001+ AUTOPILOT (RECENTLY SERVICED!)
NEW WATER HEATER!
ALL NEW LED LIGHTS!
This one will be gone before you know it so call today!
- Beautiful laminated cherrywood interior!
- NEW interior upholstery!
- To the port-side of the salon is the dinette table, with seating for up to 9 guests, plenty of shelf space, and a flat-screen TV! Seating also connects to the captain's table, which includes the electrical panel, VHF radio, EPIRB, and an additional GPS! (see electronics). The center of the salon includes the mast along with an additional table plus storage. The Galley is located on the starboard side (see galley)
- 4-cabin model!
- 2 full cabins forward with double berth and enclosed heads w/ sink shower
- 2 aft cabins, each double berths with fully enclosed heads and sink showers!
- Crew quarters are located in the bow (only accessed via hatch)
- includes single-berth bunk beds and a sink
- Light and ventilation are ensured by 11 opening hatches, 14 opening ports, 6 fixed skylights, and 4 dorade boxes.
- Frigoboat Fridge/Freezer (alternator-powered)
- may need a compressor, recently overhauled (new lines, valves, freon, etc.)
- Eno 4-Burner Stove & Oven (Propane-powered)
- Double sink
- Plenty of cabinet space!
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot (recently serviced) (Linear drive!)
- NEW Garmin 72CV Touchscreen GPS/Chartplotter (2021)
- NEW AIS A Class (2021)
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/Depth
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind Speed Indicator (NEW)
- NEW VHF Radio (located at captain's table)
- Garmin GPSmap 420s (located at captain's table)
- NEW EPIRB (2021) (located at captain's table)
- 2 Plastimo Compasses
SAILS: (all replaced in 2010!)
- Fully Battened Mainsail
- 130% Genoa
- Gennaker (light usage)
- Lazy Jacks & Stacpac
- Old sails still onboard!
- Sloop Rig
- Z Spar Red Label Aluminum Mast
- Braided Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
- Cored Braided Line Running Rigging
- Slab reefing with Antal track and main sliders
- Profurl Roller Furling
WINCHES: (all 2-speed and self-tailing!)
· 2 Lewmar 66CST’s
· 2 Lewmar 44CST's
· 2 Lewmar 30CST's
- Seating for 8
- Canvas Bimini
- Dual Steering Wheels
- 2 Plastimo Compasses
- Transom Shower
- Electric Windlass (see electrical)
12V/ 220V System
- NEW LED Lights! (2021)
- 3 House Batteries (330A Capacity), 1 Engine Battery (55A Capacity)
- 2 Alternators, replaced recently
- Shore Power Inlet & Cable
- NEW Water Heater!
- Lofrans 1500W/ 12V Electric Windlass (rebuilt)
Additional recent service:
Fridge & Freezer Overhaul: new lines, valves, freon gas recharged
Engine overhaul: New exhaust hoses, turbo overhauled, fuel pump overhauled, new fuel injectors, replaced pistons and rings, intercooler overhauled, alternator replaced
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Max Bridge Clearance||19.81m|
|Length at Waterline||13.46m|
|Fresh Water Tank||5 x 132.49 l (GRP)|
|Fuel Tank||2 x 238.48 l (Aluminium)|