1 of 42
|Model||36 SX OPEN|
|Offered By||Seacoast Yachts|
Anglers looking for a stylish express fisherman with a spacious layout will find a whole lot to like about the Luhrs 36 Open (called the 36 SX in the 1999 edition).
The hull is constructed on a deep-V with cored hull-sides and flared bow providing a smooth ride even at speed. The massive cockpit of the Luhrs 36 is big enough for a full-size fighting chair and comes with transom fish box, rod storage, and transom door for truly big ones. The helm is a few steps up from the cockpit sole, raised hydraulically for full access to the twin Caterpillar engines.
The interior of the boat is spacious for a boat of this size with teak woodwork, full-service galley, and berths for four. The tuna tower with full helm control and electronics gives you the edge when scanning the horizon for birds or fish breaking water. Fantastic fishing boat.
Vessel is LLC owned.
• Twin Caterpillar 3126 435hp engines (850 hours each)
• NEW transmission on both engines - 2019
• PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
• Electronic controls
• Maintenance records available upon request
• LEWMAR Pro Fish electric windlass
• 100' chain; 200' anchor line
• 15kg Bruce anchor
• Tuna tower with second station
• Isinglass protection / coverage on tuna tower
• SCUBA tank rack
• Rod holders on tuna tower and across cockpit
• Deck Lights
• Rack for Stand-Up Paddle boards or kayaks
• 8 person life raft (needs re-certification)
• Two systems onboard:
TUNA TOWER - Raymarine C Series
LOWER HELM & COCKPIT - Garmin
• Auto Pilot
• GPS Navigation / Chart Plotter
• Multi-use screens on tower and lower helm, plus one positioned for fishing in cockpit
• Fish Finder with two transducers (200kHz and 50kHz) - CHIRP technology
• 2 Raymarine VHF radios
• NEW Kohler 8.5kw generator
• NEW Batteries (2021) - house (6); engines (4)
• ProNautic 12.40p battery charger
• Security cameras installed
• Super comfortable queen v-berth with new bedding (6/2022)
• Stand-up shower and head
• 2021 Isotherm refrigerator
• GE Microwave
• Clarion Marine Stereo CMD4 with great sound throughout boat
• Central air and heat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fresh Water Tank||355.83 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1514.16 l ()|