1 of 104
1998 Grand Banks - Europa 46
This is a beautiful example of a well maintained and excellent condition vessel.
Its long range capabilities, comfortable spacious salon & great outdoor access, makes this a complete cruising vessel capable of a fabulous day out with the family and children
. Powered by two Caterpillar 3126 engines, its cruising speed is 10Kph.
The Semi-displacement hull and a Full Keel design has been proven to be worthy of rough water / deep sea adventures allowing the captain to feel confident on his voyage no matter the conditions. Being equipped with Naiad Stabilizers, it makes a rough journey a comfortable one.
Equipped with a Ritchie Compass, ICOM VHF , Garmin depthsounder, Garmin Plotter and a Garmin Autopilot, navigating your way to your favorite remote destination is a charm.
- Vessel has stabilizers, which is very rare
- Cockpit cushions are new in 2020
- The upholstery in the salon is renewed in 2020
- The Cockpit cushions upstairs are new in 2020
- The plotter is new in 2020
- The fresh waterpump and all other waterpumps are new in 2020
- Vessel goes with all (!) tools and lots of new and used spare parts
- Vessel has a 1000 gallon diesel tank
- 1000 gallon fresh water tanks
- Vessel is fully equipped for cruising in comfort and in style!
- new varnish of all wood( about 10.000 US)
- all starter batteries new in 2020
- all home batteries new last Christmas
Enjoy the endless anchorage possibilities with this beautiful Grand Banks Europa 46
Lighthouse Yachting Ltd. offers the details of this vessel in good faith and has tried to verify all details as much as possible but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As a buyer you should instruct your agent or surveyor to investigate and validate such details as you desire. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.