Updates, upgrades & improvements to include but no
Since Purchase in 2014
- Doyle Main & Jib sails
- Furling boom system w/ power winch
- Navy Blue Canvas Bimini & Dodger
- Cockpit cushions
- 16,000 BTU Dometic A/C Unit (Aft)
- 12,000 BTU Webastro A/C Unit (Stern)
- 11 gallon Seaward hot water heater
- Macerator pump (Aft)
- Dual bilge pumps (2,000 gph & 1,500 gph)
- 2 Float Switches (Electronic submersible & Rule-A-Matic)
- Bilge counter guage
- Raymarine c95 Chartplotter
- Raymarine 4KW 48nm digital radar
- Raymarine Evolution Auto-pilot
- Raymarine wind & Transducer (Wireless)
- Class B AIS Transponder w/ built in GPS
- Dual VHF Radios (Nav Station & helm)
- Waterproof Handheld VHF
- MOB weighted float with flag, strobe & float
- Camaru Brazilian Teak Deck Flooring
- 11' Saturn Inflatable w/ 8 HP Nissan OB
- Pioneer 110 watt 5 channel receiver w/ 8 speaker system
- WM4000 BT Marine Stereo w/ 4 speakers
- Onboard Island Time WIFI system
- Dual Solar panels to power electronics
- Battery Charger
- Xantrex Freedom x 2,000 True Sign Waver inverter
- Deep cycle 4 D Batteries (8)
- Ring Security System Camera w/ Floodlight
- Bilge monitoring security camera
- MASE powered by Yanmar Diesel Generator w/ only 48 hours
The Catalina MK II has an incredibly spacious cockpit with voluminous interior. her nearly 14' wide beam (13' 10") is carried far aft providing ample room for her two private aft staterooms, each with queen berths under the cockpit. From the Cockpit, you enter the companionway through a pair of custom varnished hinged teak hatch doors. The Teak trimmed molded stairs hinge to provide easy access to the engine room. The interior has high gloss teak and holly sole and satin varnished teak cabinetry that is beautifully maintained. Because she has been Air conditioned & dehumidified, she shows very well with no odors or blemishes.
Aft of the companionway on either side are teak doors leading to the two private, air conditioned aft staterooms with varnished teak hull liner. Each stateroom has an opening port under hinged cockpit seats, a fixed port outboard, queen berth, dressing seat, cedar lined hanging locker with storage below and a shelf outboard of each berth.
To Starboard of the companionway is the guest head w/ fresh water plumbed electric head, vanity, sink & pull out faucet and shower. Opposite to port is the chart table with storage over and under. The AC/DC electrical panels are conveniently located above the nav station along with the TankWatch, electrical system monitoring displays with onboard navigation electronics.
Forward of the nav station is the u-shaped dinette with storage cabinets outboard, a varnished teak table that drops and converts to a double berth. There is a fixed bench seat with storage drawers underneath that is accessible from the galley. Opposite to starboard at mid-ship is the galley with refrigerator/freezer, built in microwave, 3 burner propane stove w/ oven, double SS sinks, more than ample storage cabinets, drawers & countertop space.
Forward though the Solid teak door is the master suite, equipped with a queen berth to port w/ storage outboard as well as under. To starboard, there is a cedar lined hanging locker, dressing seat with a cabinet outboard and drawer below. Forward is a bank of 5 large drawers. Through a sliding solid teak door forward is the master head with fresh water electric head, vanity and sink as well as separate shower stall in the forepeak. Forward of the shower stall is a hinged access door providing entry to the anchor locker & electrical systems under the deck.
The Catalina 42 MarkII has earned an international reputation as the leader in her class. Design, cruising performance, and comfort, all make the Catalina 42 the first choice of sailors worldwide. The hull of the 42 MkII is high volume, and easily driven, with a fine entry, firm midship section, and smooth run aft terminating in a modified reverse transom with an uncommonly spacious and functional boarding platform. She features varnished teak jointery, ash hull side paneling, excellent light and ventilation. This model has the traditional mid-ship placement of the owners stateroom and spacious head foward with stall shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included