€300,000 (A$453,283) VAT incl.
La Spezia, Italy
1991 Solaris 57
A classic Solaris 57, from the board of Doug Peterson. Originally built in 1991 - the yacht underwent a thorough refit from 2010 to 2012, with every major system replaced from the engine, genset, electrical system, electronics, new carbon rig and all the cosmetics. A classically good-looking yacht that would be ideal for the Mediterranean or long distance cruising.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Sandwich GRP and Airex.
- White hull.
- Antiskid deck.
- Removal of the teak deck and all portlights (from overhaul 2010 – 2012).
- New antiskid deck (from overhaul 2010 – 2012).
- New portlights (from overhaul 2010 – 2012).
- New white topsides (removal of teak decks and new white hull resulted in a huge reduction of heat on board) (from overhaul 2010 – 2012).
Keel & Rudder:
- Bolted fin keel
- Blade rudder with partial skeg and stainless stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D4 180I-D (2009).
- Code – 40869043 2004030568.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours –300 as of November 2020.
- Double Racor filtering.
- Oil changed every winter.
- Winterised every year.
- Speed at 1600 rpm 7 knots, consumption 1ltr/mile.
- Speed at 2000 rpm 8,2 knots, consumption 2ltr/mile.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max prop three blades folding.
- 1 x Max Power CT125 thruster (2011).
- Completely changed all the electrical cables and implemented equipment all from Mastervolt (from overhaul 2010 – 2012).
- 1 x Charge distributor 100 A.
- New batteries Mastervolt 6 AGM x270 ah = 810 ah @ 24 volt.
- New 12 volts start battery for engine.
- New 12 volts start battery for generator.
- 1 x BEP Marine 701 battery disconnectors (2012).
Battery Chargers (all commissioned 2011):
- New charger.
- 1 x Mastervolt Mass 24/100 charger.
- 1 x Mastervolt Charge Master 12/35 charger.
- 1 x Mastervolt Charge Master 24/06.
- 1 x Mastervolt Mass Combi 24 / 2500-60 charger / Inverter.
- New 24v alternator on Volvo: Mastervolt Alpha Alternator 24/150.
- Standard 12v alternator on main engine.
- New generator Whispergen 3.5 Kw.
- 230v shore power socket and lead. (aft and bow)
- RCD protection.
- 230v ring and sockets throughout.
- 1500W inverter.
- Lightning protection: lighting rod on mast top connected to copper dissipating plates under water.
- 1 x Mastervolt Mastershunt 500 transducer.
- 1 x Mastervolt Masterview Easy Mkii display.
- 1 x Mastervolt Mac 24 / 12-20 Dc-Dc converter).
- All seacocks new and grounded.
- 1 x Jabsco Dual Sensor Max Vsd 31765-0094 water pump (2011).
- 1 x Idromar Mc2j desalinizer (2007).
- 2 x Jabsco Par Heavy Duty bilge pump (2009).
- 1 x Jabsco 260 Cfm Explosion-Proof Breather (2009).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water pump.
- 40 litre boiler Isothemp, heater by engine, 220, or Webasto.
- Water maker 90l/h Idromar Mc2J, 2007.
- Three automatic bilge pump:
- Watertight bow compartment.
- Main bilge (plus manual).
- Engine room (plus manual).
- All the tanks are new.
- Level indicator by Tank tender.
- Total capacity of 1,000 litres.
- Total capacity of 900 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank blackwater: 100l.
- Holding tank greywater: 150l.
- Macerator pump for black water.
- Grey water pump.
- 1 x Garmin plotter (2017).
- 1 x Raymarine Ray 230 E radio VHF (2003).
- 1 X Furuno Navtex weather weceiver NX-300 (2003)
- 1 x Furuno 1 GAAS Fet Radar (2003).
- 1 x B&G Hydra 2000 Pilot (2003).
- 1 x B&G Hydra 2000 Log (2003).
- 1 x B&G Hydra 2000 Eco (2003).
- 1 x B&G Hydra 2000 Wind (2003).
- 1 x Raymarine TY3 24V Hydraulic Linear Actuator Pilot (2011).
- 1 x Raymarine Corepack Smartpilot SPX-30 12/24 V Pilot (2011).
- 1 x Raymarine Built-In St6002 Control Unit Pilot (2011).
- 1 x ICOM IC-M2A Portable VHF.
- 1 x Bohlken Westerland BG1512B Barograph (2012).
- 1 x Digital Yacht iAIS Wireless AIS Receiver (2012).
- 2 x Danfoss Db35 Compressors for the two fridges.
- 1 x Danfoss Db50 compressor for freezer.
- New galley, in separate cabin, with Corian top.
- GN Espace Ocean chef cooker.
- Water purifier Seagull.
- Gas safety sensors.
- 2 x Fridges (2005 inox custom made by Frigoboat, compressors 2009).
- 1 x Freezer (2005 inox custom made by Frigoboat, compressors 2009).
- 2 x Sealand Vacuflush 1047 WC.
- 1 x Gianneschi MV 44 Macerator.
- 2 x Gianneschi ABC61G Pump (2009).
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto heating (hot water with fan coil in each cabin).
- 1 x Webasto burner and recirculation pump –230-24 volts complete with circulation pump U4814 (2011).
- 1 x Webasto weekly digital timer (2011).
- 3 x Webasto Aerotermo Silencio 2 24 volts fan coil (2011).
- 3 x Webasto Compact G 24 volts fan coil (2011).
- 1 x Webasto Compact D 24 volts fan coil (2011).
- 6 x Webasto room thermostat with thermostat switch (2011).
- 1 x Webasto boiler Isotemp basic 40 lt Doppio Circuito boiler (2011).
- 1 x Rule 140 Online Areator (2012).
- 4 x Caframo Bora 24 volts white color fans (2012).
- 1 x United LCD & DVB-T 15.4” LTW15X99DB television.
- 1 x LG DVD player.
- 1 x Fusion MS-IP500 stereo.
- 2 x outdoor speakers.
- 2 x internal speakers.
- 10 x Alpenglow LED 9 watt dual power night vision.
- 1 x LED strip 24 volts length 5 MT lights in galley.
- LED navigation lights.
- LED deck light, and spreader light on mast.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Finished throughout in teak with a teak and holly cabin sole. Her interior has the classic yacht feel. Buttoned leather upholstery giving her saloon a very opulent feel.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Anchor chain pit.
- Large sail locker (watertight crash box) w/own bilge pump.
- Twin cabins to both port and starboard with upper and lower berths. Both cabins with ensuite heads, w/shower and electric WC, corian tops.
- Large saloon with u-shaped saloon seating to starboard. Features saloon table and two chairs. Sofa on port. (can be converted to berth).
- Large forward facing well stocked chart table on port.
- Enclosed galley to port aft of chart table with stainless sinks Corian surfaces and five burner stainless stove and ample refrigeration.
- Berth in the passage to owner’s cabin and huge stowage under (a washing machine can be installed under the quarter berth).
- Owner’s cabin with two single berths w/ensuite bathroom with separate shower stall, manual WC.
- Engine room (with access from all 4 sides):
- Main engine (Volvo 12 v alternator + Mastervolt 24 v 60amp/h).
- Boiler 40 litres (hot water 220v, engine or Webasto).
- 2 x Start batteries for main and generator.
- Rigging: carbon mast (Maxspar), carbon pole, and standing rod rigging (2012).
- Aluminum boom three reefs.
- Sloop cutter rigged.
- Carbon mast, three spreaders.
- Manual furler.
- Stay sail with kanks
- Hydraulic 3-ways NAVTEC: backstay, vang, baby stay.
- 11 x Harken winches, two primaries electric and also mainsail and one at mast foot.
- Mainsail 65sqm three reefs (2013) full batten. Zaoli Sail.
- Yankee 60 sqm (2017). One Sails.
- Staysail. Zaoli Sails.
- Gennaker (2013). Zaoli Sails.
- Spinnaker (0.7 oz) (1990).
- 1 x Marco PW2-C 150 001 13 pneumatic whistle approved (2011).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans Electric 24 v. 1500w windlass.
- 75 lbs CQR anchor.
- Danforth kedge anchor.
- 100mt anchor chain ø 8 (new 2019).
- Windlass operated with remote hand held remote, and from the helm.
- Moorings lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sun awning aft, from mast to aft.
- Sun awning bow, from mast to the bow.
- Sprayhood in cockpit extends to cover all cockpit.
- Mainsail cover.
- Cockpit cushions + summer cotton covers.
- All matrasses 2009, with covers and isolation anti dampness under.
- Summer covers in ivory cotton for the entire saloon.
- Two wind scoops.
Tender & Outboard:
- Rigid tender “Portland Pudgy” (USA).
- Torqeedo Travel 1004 electric outboard.
- 10 persons life raft (valid until June 2021).
- Life sling.
- SeaCurity Rescue Marker Buoy self-inflatable with AIS device.
- Medical bag.
- SeaCurity thermal cover.
- 1 x Fireboy-Xintex S-2A propane / butane gas detector.
- 1 x GianneschI ACB80E fire pump (2012).
- Automatic extinguisher in engine room.
- Extinguisher in every cabin.
- Smoke alarm sensors in each cabin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Length at Waterline
1996 Custom Bill Tripp 54
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
1989 Laurent Giles Motorsailer
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
2018 Knierim FC53
1977 Nautor Swan 47