If you have been looking for a reasonably priced tri-cabin fast trawler built in the 90's with NO TEAK DECKS then look no further.
Ocean Commanders were built by the Overseas Company in Taiwan to compete with the offerings from Grand Banks, Ocean Alexander, Puget, Monk, CHB and Hershine to name a few.
Powered by a pair of super reliable Cummins "B" Series 300hp diesels "Cypress" will cruise anywhere from 8-16 knots
Some of her most recent upgrades include;
- New Webasto diesel heater - 2022
- New Isotherm stainless steel water heater - 2021
- Exhaust elbows - 2022
- Aftercoolers and heat exchanger's serviced - 2021
- Belts - 2021
- 2 wiper motors - 2022
- Interior and exterior cushions replaced - 2021
- New Jabsco electric head - 2020
- PSS dripless shaft seals - 2020
- New thru hulls - 2020
- Bottom paint - 2020
- Wired and plumbed for a genset
- New window treatments - 2021
- Starboard Trans rebuilt - 2021
- Fuel filters and hoses - 2022
- Cutlass bearing - 2020
- Warranty replacement of both Cummins engines - 1997
Reason for selling, current owners are buying a larger vessel.
Shown by appointment only