1 of 81
|Model||40 Motor Yacht|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
The Silverton Aft Cabin Motor Yacht is a popular yacht for cruising and livaboards due to the great layout with two staterooms and separate heads with showers. The salon has tall windows for lots of natural light and broad views. A complete galley with full size fridge/freezer, stove and oven combination, separate dinette, and large aft deck for taking in the cool breezes and beautiful sunsets.
This Silverton 40 AC MY is equipped with new in 2002 Cummins 370 hp (900 hrs), 2002 Onan generator (748 hrs), AC/HT, VHF, trim tabs, windlass, trumpet horns, davit and cradle on forward deck, spotlight w/remote, custom aft deck top, and lots of creature comforts.
- Davit system and dinghy brackets on the bow (electric motor rebuilt 2020).
- Custom hardtop for aft deck.
- Stereos for the flybridge and salon, 32" LCD TV in the salon.
- New full size galley refrigerator/freezer in 2020.
- Aft cabin A/C control unit was replaced in 2018.
- Salon and forward AC systems were serviced in the winter of 2019.
- New Kuuma water heater in 2016.
- Vacuflush systems serviced over the last several years (new duckbill valves, seals, etc.)
- Waterproof hardwood flooring installed between 2019 and 2020.
- Oil change systems installed for both engines and the generator
- Engine and generator oil and filters changed April/May 2022.
- Engine and generator fuel filters changed June 2022.
|Shore Power Inlet||✓|
|Electric Bilge Pump||✓|
|Deadrise At Transom||14deg|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 x 378.54 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||2 x 567.81 l ()|
|Holding Tank||1 x 132.49 l ()|