1 of 25
JUST IN TIME FOR TRAWLERFEST!!!
The salty lines and workboat profile of the Eagle 32 portray a sense of confidence unique to tugboat-style designs. Built in Taiwan by Transpacific Marine, her displacement hull is constructed of solid glass with a full-length skeg for prop and rudder protection. Her slightly rounded transom moderates the effects of a following sea, while a hard chine and long keel provide good stability. As it is in most Asian-built boats, the interior of the Eagle is completely finished with grain-matched teak cabinetry and joinery. Visibility from the raised pilothouse is excellent, and a privacy door separates the wheelhouse from the salon for glare-free nighttime running. The stateroom is a little tight, but there’s a stall shower in the head compartment and the salon dimensions are very generous considering the wide side decks. Note that an optional upper helm station is concealed within the false smokestack. Additional features include port and starboard pilothouse deck doors and functional mast and boom assembly.
© 2021 PowerBoat Guide
Ford Lehman SP-135
Cylinders : 6
HP : 135
Hours : 2081
- New heat exchanger - 2014
- New oil cooler - 2014
- New Transmission cooler - 2014 & 2021
- New engine hoses - 2014
- New radiator cap - 2014
- New air filter - 2019
- Spares: starter, fuel pump, alternator kit, hoses, filters, etc.
Fuel : 150 gal. Aluminum new in 2020
Water : 180 gal Fiberglass
Holding Tank : 20 gal.
Water heater : Torrid 10 gal.
- Installed NEMA 2000 network - 2014
- Garmin GPSMAP1040 XS chart plotter - 2014
- ICOM IC-M506 VHF with Command Mic HM-195 for fly bridge - 2015
- Garmin Digital Radar GMR18— 2016
- Garmin autopilot GHP-10 with wireless remote GHC-10 - 2014
- ACR AIS Class B (transmit & receive) - 2016
- Garmin sonar transducer - 2018
- Garmin ECHO MAP Plus74CV chart plotter in the fly bridge with sonar transducer - 2019
- Updated all Garmin operating & mapping software - 2019
Cozy and comfortable salon with galley and L-shaped settee with table which converts to a double berth. Teak and holly sole and bright natural light throughout. Aft door to cockpit. Midships pilothouse with helm, electronics, engine access, and port and starboard doors to side decks. Forward to spacious V berth w/ filler cushion and generous drawer and locker storage, opening portlights and opening hatch overhead. Head to starboard with vanity, sink, electric flush head with freshwater flush and separate stall shower.