IMPROVEMENTS AND REPLACMENTS:
- 2019 new holding tank pump.
- 2019 2 new S/S bow cleats.
- 2019 New Raymarine wheel autopilot.
- 2019 Standard Horizon VHF with DSC capacity.
- 2019 2 new 12V batteries.
- 2017 new Raymarine ST50 wind,depth, speed.
- 2015 new fresh water pump.
- 2015 new hot water tank (existing propane heater never hooked up).
- 2015 replaced 2 cabin winches with Lewmar Evo.
- 2014 Repowered with Beta (Kubota) 30 diesel with all wiring and ignition panel with gauges: oil pressure, water temperature, alternator (alternator is Balmar high output/20 high output ($800).
- 2013 new flexifold geared bronze prop.
- 2013 added spreader LED deck light.
- 2013 replaced steaming, anchor light.
- 2011 replaced steel fuel tank with poly tank.
- 2011 New Harken Roller Furling.
- 2010 Garmin 10" 4010 chartplotter.
- 2009 all new hatches and ports - all opening.
- 2013 cockpit shower access via storage locker.
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, red boot top, black bottom.
- Gray nonskid decks.
- Fin keel.
- Double bow rail; stern rail.
- Double lifelines.
- Aluminum extruded toerail.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering.
Fuel: 16 gallons in 2011 poly tank.
Water: 85 gallons in three tanks.
Holding: yes, approximately 15 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2014 Beta (Kubota) diesel, 30 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 550 hours.
- 2013 Bronze prop – flexifold prop.
- S/S shaft.
- Engine hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 7 knots @ 2000 RPM @ 3/4 gph.
- 12V DC power.
- 2-12V batteries under nav table.
- Circuit breaker electrical panel.
- 120 amp high output alternator.
- Attractive interior of varnished teak with a teak and holly sole.
- Vee berth forward with filler, and storage under.
- Next aft to port is the head with sink, shower and Jabsco W.C.
- Next aft is the main salon with port and starboard settees.
- Teak folding table.
- There are two hanging lockers.
- Aft to port is the galley with Force 10 LPG stove and oven, icebox, and S/S single sink.
- To starboard is the sit-down nav station, facing aft.
- Further aft to starboard is a large double quarter berth cabin.
- 2019 Raymarine EV100 autopilot.
- 2019 Standard Horizon VHF.
- Furuno radar, Quest mounted.
- 2010 Garmin 10” 4010 GPS/Chartplotter.
- 2017 Raymarine ST50 depth/wind/speed.
- Ritchie compass in binnacle.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 752 sq. ft. sail area.
- Aluminum spars and boom, white.
- Jiffy reefing.
- 2011 Roller furling jib by Harken.
- Kevlar mainsail by Doyle.
- Kevlar 100% jib by Doyle.
- Kevlar 155 genoa.
- Kevlar 145 genoa.
- Hallet 135 Dacron genoa.
- 2 symmetrical nylon spinnakers; spinnaker pole and gear.
- 1 North Dacron storm jib.
- Mainsail maroon cover.
- S/S standing rigging.
- Dacron running rigging, 5-10 years old, inside genoa and jib tracks.
- Boom vang.
- 6 Barient winches.
- 2 Lewmar winches.
- Halyards led aft to cockpit.
- Hydraulic adjustable backstay.
- Mainsheet traveler in cockpit.
- Internal halyards, port and starboard jib and spinnaker halyards.
- 40 lb Danforth anchor on S/S bow roller.
- 30 lb Danforth anchor with 200’ nylon and 150’ nylon rode with 10’ aluminum chain.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- Maroon Dodger.
- Maroon Bimini with connector.
- Emergency tiller.
- Life rings.
- Swim ladder on transom.
- Two Dorade vents (in cabin and transom).
- Portable searchlight.
- Fenders; docklines.
- Electric horn.
- Boat hook.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Life jackets.
- Ensign and staff.
- AM/FM/CD radio at nav station.
- Two deck hatches.
COMMENTS: BANZAI has had very good care. Her owner purchased her in 2006. J-37’s are well known as the perfect combination of racing performance and cruising comfort. These vessels are fun to sail. Please call me for your viewing and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.