General Shipyard Tillotson Pearson Draught 210 cm Displacement 4,700 kg Ballast 2,000 kg Steering system Helm Rudder Single
High Aspect balance rudder with carbon tiller Comments
- Antifouling 2021 Hempel Racing extra hard
- Anti slip KiwiGrip 2020/2021
- Electrics fully replaced 2019/2020
Accommodation Cabins 1 Berths fixed: 4 Extra: 2 Type interior Classic, warm Color upholstery Black Water tank & material Water system Pressure system Toilets 1 Manual Radio/CD player Cooker & fuel 2 burner(s) Spirit Oven Fridge & power source 2 drawers, carbon Heating hot air Webasto Engine, electrics Brand Yanmar Model 3GM30 Number of cylinders 3 Power 27 hp Fuel Diesel Transmission Shaft Propulsion Folding propellor
Gori 16" Fuel tanks 1 Total fuel tank(s) capacity 80 Litre Battery 2 x
60Ah + 90Ah (2018/19) Battery charger Alternator Shore power Shore power cable Voltage 12V Navigation and electronics Compass Suunto Log/speed Raymarine ST40 Depth gauge Raymarine ST40 Wind gauge Raymarine ST40 Navigation lights Autopilot Autohelm GPS Garmin GPS 19X Chart plotter B & G Zeus 7” AIS Emtrak Class B VHF Lowrance Link-8 AIS/DSC Rig and sails Spars material Rod-rigging 2012, backstay tensioner overhauled 2021 Standing rig ROD rigging Main sail Winches Raking Comments
- Hagoort - Filmless membrane full Technora Black 2x taffeta 2021 - 3x used
- North Sails Dacron cruising sail.
- Another dacron cruising sail (old and never used)
- Hagoort - MAXX Black Aramid Race High Tech 2014 - This sail has a tear in the leech and is starting to delaminate nicely on the folds. May actually be gone. I mention it because it is in the many pictures'.
- New hood (2021)
- Hagoort - Carbon/Kevlar membrane film/film Genoa 1 Light 2016 -.
- Kool Sails (Hagoort) Genoa 1 heavy Kevlar laminate - over 10 years old but still a beautiful and very trim sail.
- Kool Sails (Hagoort) Genoa 3 laminate with two sides tafetta - also over 10 years old. Has some patches and is still very good shape but should be replaced.
- Kool Sails (Hagoort) Genoa 4 / Working jib: Over 10 years old and discolored, but very little used and in shape and trim still an excellent sail.
- North Sails runner: Blue/Yellow/Purple. 94 m2. Has some patches and will eventually need to be replaced.
- North Sails heavy/reacher: Grey/Dark grey/Pink: In very good condition.
- Carbon spinnaker boom (needs to be repainted in DD lacquer, cover 2021)
Deck Equipment Anchors & material Fortress Aluminium Anchor connection Rope Sea rails Push- and pulpit(s) Fenders, lines Safety Bilge pump Manual Electric Fire extinguisher Self-draining cockpit