1 of 20
Edmiston Newport RI
Buckpasser is a rare find by today's standards. She is beautiful, functional, and economical, has more tender and crew capacity than many 150' motoryachts and has been maintained to the highest standards.
Buckpasser was custom designed by Jack Hargrave for an experienced Florida yachting family as a mothership to support expedition style hunting and fishing excursions for weeks at a time. Her even more experienced second and current owner updated her to operate in a more traditional motor yacht role where she continues to serve as a luxury yacht which can support a multitude of water sports such as sailing, surfing, scuba diving, kiteboarding, kayaking, etc. Her detuned 565 hp Caterpillar 3508 engines are considered some of the most robust marine diesel engines ever built providing an effortless 4000+ miles of range.
An extensive list of improvements and upgrades is available upon request. It is safe to say that every aspect of Buckpasser from a mechanical, structural and cosmetic standpoint has been attended to in keeping with the highest standards of seaworthiness, safety and owner comfort.
• Her interior was recently completely refurbished to fine yacht standards including walls, overheads and decks
• New accommodation area plumbing, wiring, A/C system and lighting
• Hull and superstructure recently painted
• Bullet proof Cat 3508’s rebuilt and ready for another 20,000 hrs of reliable service
• Massive boat deck with 9,000lb crane plus 5,000lb crane.
• Enclosed aft deck completely refurbished with new teak decking, full seated bar and dining settee.
A list of exclusions is available upon Request