1984 Ron Holland CT 5216m
Price Drop: A$32,023 (1 Oct)
Marina Del Rey, California
1984 Ron Holland CT 52
- Ron Holland design
- Design was Way Ahead of its Time
- Present Owner for Past 30 Years
- Well Maintained to Pristine Standards
- Beautiful Woodwork throughout
- Ready to Go Offshore or Local Cruising
- Center Cockpit
Schedule a viewing of this beautiful Yacht
Bill Petersen email@example.com 310 871 1977 cell
CT-52 Cutter rig sloop. Ron Holland Design. Fin Keel, Skeg Hung Rudder, Wide Stern with Swimstep.
Flush deck with centerline cabin trunk and center cockpit extending aft to flush lounge cockpit.
The Hull is laid out with a chain locker in the bow. Aft of this is a forward locker space. Followed bya forward cabin with pipe berths and storage bins under. Aft to port is an enclosed head with vanity, shower, and electric head. Opposite to starboard is guest cabin with upper and lower berths and locker space. The main salon is midships and has a dining area to starboard and settee to port. Force 10 Diesel heater. Ample locker space port and starboard.
Galley is aft to starboard and navigation station is aft to port. Corridor leads to aft cabin with king size berth. Ensuite head with shower, manual toilet and vanity.
- Propane Hillerange 3 burner w oven
- Dual icebox with electric compressor to coldplates and engine driven compressor to coldplates
- Dual SS sinks
- Windlass Maxwell 2200 with chain wheel and warping drum
- Bruce 30kg anchor with chain and rode
- Two spreader aluminum mast
- Aluminum boom with boom brake
- Winches (2) Lewmar ST44, (2)electric Lewmar ST58, (2) Lewmar ST55, (2) Lewmar ST44, (2) Lewmar ST42
- Rod Rigging inspected 8/2019
- Full Batten Main with Stack Pak Lazy jack system
- RF Genoa on Reckmann Furling unit
- Dodger with cover
- Helm Seat
- Max propeller 3 blade feathering
- Aft Dodger to master cabin slider
- Aft arch with Satellite Reciever
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owners personal items excluded.
Northern Lights 8Kw
2.5Kw & 130amp charger
Wind Speed and Direction
Fresh Water Maker
Offshore Labs VOJ1516
2 Lewmar ST55 E
Gennaker Cruising Spinnaker
Length at Waterline
Fresh Water Tank
340.69 l ()