1984 Duffy Duffy 3510.67m
Price Drop: A$6,885 (6 Sep)
1984 Duffy Duffy 35
“Egger” has been a great boat for our family and always delivered smiles and comfort in the simple and purest form. She is still going strong while we have had a few life adjustments , it is time for us to sell. Egger is galley up with lots of visibility around the cabin . The Duffy 35 has a great ride in the seaway thanks to Spencer Lincoln and design. Don’t miss the boat.
- Displacement - 12,000 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity -150 gallons
- Water capacity - 35 gallons
- Hull material - fiberglass
- Propulsion Volvo 165 horse power
- Draft 3’3’’
- 16000 BTU Air conditioner/heater
- Raymarine chart plotter
- Depth sounder
- Pull out custom made double bed main cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.