1 of 42
+604 9665154 or +60 174196933
Sold to the present owner by YBC in 2016 who has just completed his Pacific Ocean circuit via Japan, the N.Pacific to N. America and back through the S.Pacific. After his purchase he installed a brand new Yanmar engine and thoroughly prepared his yacht. 'Always Saturday' is a true globe trotter, previous owners had sailed worldwide. She is a true ocean cruising yacht, fully equipped for the job.
If you are seeking a comfortable, safe and dependable long range cruising yacht 'Always Saturday' should be on your shortlist.
Still a beautiful interior, satin varnished teak throughout. Teak and holly soles which are secured for extreme conditions. The layout provides two private staterooms each with their own head and shower. All upholstery is extra thick for comfort and is covered with commercial grade ultra suede on both sides. The galley has been improved over time and is very well set out now.
Excellent lighting and an exhaust fan make cooking in this galley a delight. A custom spice rack and china storage area along with the crystal wine glass cabinet, are just a few of the special touches in the galley. There is a huge storage cabinet deep under the food storage locker for infrequently needed items. The refrigerator is easily accessed from the top with multiple custom stainless steel trays in 3 layers and through a separate access door for access to the very bottom of the refrigerator. The size is a large 8.5 cubic feet.
Galley stove – Force 10 (3) burner SS propane stove with oven and broiler.
Sink – Deep, double SS
Drinking Water Filtration – Pure Gold water water filter with dedicated spigot
Pressure Hot/Cold Water
Foot Pump – Galley Maid Salt or Fresh Water
Spigot – Water-maker taste sampling and overflow
Storage – Numerous over-sized food and pot storage locker
Two, hot and cold water.
Two RARITAN PH-11 manual. Holding tank.
Batteries (2) – 225 AH 8D Lifeline House Batteries (2018)
• Batteries (2) – RITAR AGM 100 amp Starting Batteries for Main Engine and Generator (2018)
• Alternator –Balmar 150 amp continuous heavy duty (2015) with drop in Powerline alternator spare.
• Voltage Regulator – Balmar ARS-5 3 Stage Ample Power new 2012
• Inverter/Battery Charger – Xantrex 2500 Watt Inverter 110 AMP Battery Charger
• Battery System Monitor – Link 10 E-Meter
VHF Radio – Standard Horizon with remote cockpit mic (2014) New mast antenna with RB57X wire.
• VFH Radio – ICOM VHF Radio (Aft Companionway) new antennae 2016
• SSB – ICOM M-802 SSB with PTCe modem (2003) and Pactor 3 license 2013
• GPS Chart Plotter – NorthStar 952x Chart Plotter/GPS (2004)
• AIS Northstar AI50 added December 2010
• Autopilot -Simrad AP 20 Primary Autopilot (1998)
• Autopilot – Simrad AP 22 Secondary (Complete Backup) Autopilot (1998) new hydraulics 2012 both drives
• Compasses– Rate compass for autopilot cockpit compass – Richie 5 inch diameter on binacle
• Radar – Simrad RA 770 Radar – 36 mile range (1999)
• Instrumentation – Datamarine Corinthian Depth Sounder, Knot meter and Wind Instrument (1984- refurbished 2013)
• The Autopilot, Radar, GPS ,VHF and SSB radio and Datamarine wind instrument are integrated with navigation computer using a dedicated and accessible terminal strips.
• Navigation Lights – Aqua Signal LED
• Stereo Radio/CD combination . Bose speakers main cabin.
White painted aluminium ketch rig with Dyform and 1x19 standing rigging. STALOK terminals and bronze turnbuckles. Running backs, Triatic stay. Main mast is HOOD STOWAWAY inmast furling (lower bearing replaced 2015) with full height mast steps and rare crow's nest. ISOMAT mizzen mast.. Staysail is demountable (ABI removable turnbuckle). GARHAUR Backstay Tensioner. Mast mounted spinnaker pole. Radar reflector. Lightning brushes. AQUA SIGNAL tri color and strobe. AQUA SIGNALsteaming and foredeck light. Mizzen flood light. Boom brake.
Inmast furling mainsail (2018)
Genoa, Dacron, good condition, (11 yrs) PROFURL NC42 (new 1998)
Mizzen, fully battened 8 oz Dacron c/w lazy jacks, excellent condition, (4 yrs)
Staysail, 10 oz Dacron, excellent condition, (10 yrs) PROFURL NC32 (new 2004)
QUANTUM spinnaker, new condition (12 yrs)
10' 2'' aluminium AB RIB with canvas cover, mounted fuel filter, fuel tank, transom mounted telescoping boarding ladder and large storage seat. 5hp Yamaha.